DC #2 Setlist Open Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great sound quality tonight, and some serious filming from the B stage back to the main stage later on.

Who knows, maybe they’ll lax up on the setlist now that these recordings are over in DC. I’m thinking optimistically here which probably means nothing but I saw 3 of the 4 Vertigo tour shows in May 2005 & when U2 finished recording the DVD on nights 2&3, they really went left field for night 4 and completely got away from the ‘script’ as did the setlist U2 Chicago, 2005-05-12, United Center, Vertigo Tour - U2 on tour Just played and acted a lot more loosely. We shall see. Got my eyes on MSG night 3 :shifty:

Last edited:
Shocked with the lack of Red Flag Day.

Seeing it at Vegas #1 and having a great response I thought, wow they have a little live hit here. Guess not.

Glad I was able to witness it in person.

Shocked with the lack of Red Flag Day.

Seeing it at Vegas #1 and having a great response I thought, wow they have a little live hit here. Guess not.

Glad I was able to witness it in person.

going to be very salty if/when they don't play it at any of the upcoming shows in the northeast.

Floor looked empty as hell last night, damn. Such a weird choice for filming outside of the obvious political significance.

Here’s to hoping that Newark gets Gloria, Red Flag Day, or Horses since it’s only a one night gig.

Maybe Horses will come back in Europe, but I wouldn't hold your breathe for the remaining North American gigs. It's a weird choice after Women of the World, and the leg so far has shown us they that they prioritized Women of the World over Horses.

Floor looked empty as hell last night, damn. Such a weird choice for filming outside of the obvious political significance.

Noticed that too. There were very large gaps compared to other shows I've seen, enough for everyone to have an arms length to themselves.

Back
Top Bottom