Chicago #2 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:rockon: May there be good reception at the show tonight. Have a great time!

Soundcheck, per u2songs:
Red Flag Day, The Ocean, Raised by Wolves, Until the End of the World

best of luck for a strong connection

we were really spoiled last night. one of the better periscope nights.

crossing my fingers for ABOY instead of RFD because it's a better tune.
they'll play RBW tonight

:rockon: May there be good reception at the show tonight. Have a great time!

Soundcheck, per u2songs:
Red Flag Day, The Ocean, Raised by Wolves, Until the End of the World

i missed your post when i posted. didn't see the soundcheck spoiler. crud

I’m inside. Curtains definitely blocked off in the upper level behind the stage.

I bought a $106 seat, and got relocated to a seat that easily cost $300+! I am now about 5 rows away from the stage, and will be directly to Adam’s left when he’s at home base. I have never had SEATS this good for any concert, so I’m very excited!!

I predict that they're going to play Wild Horses 26 times to make up for their severe error of not playing it after Tulsa

I’m inside. Curtains definitely blocked off in the upper level behind the stage.

I bought a $106 seat, and got relocated to a seat that easily cost $300+! I am now about 5 rows away from the stage, and will be directly to Adam’s left when he’s at home base. I have never had SEATS this good for any concert, so I’m very excited!!

That’s awesome have fun! I was there last night and I don’t remember seeing that area curtained off.

Have a great time! Wish I had that luck.

Wonder how much last night’s abbreviated show had to do with the late entrance. We’ll see tonight!

On a side note, Little Things pot favor? Maybe it won’t show up till they totally revamp the SATS-COBL run for the European leg. I think only Pride and GOOYOW are safe.

United Center - Chicago, IL - May 23, 2018

---------- It's a Beautiful World / MRI ----------
01 - Love is All We Have Left

02 - The Blackout

02 - The Blackout
03 - Lights of Home