Berlin #2 Setlist Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Some people are commenting the band was seen leaving in a motorcade within 15 minutes of the break but no one told the audience the show was off for 45 minutes.

They could have been trying to take him somewhere for quick medical treatment to salvage the show...

They could have been trying to take him somewhere for quick medical treatment to salvage the show...

I'm sure they were taking Bono somewhere to get quickly evaluated but once he (and anyone else in the band) was out of the building, there's no way they'd have been able to salvage the rest of the night. Bono's had similar issues on the Lovetown and Pop tours and I wouldn't be surprised if he needs at least a week off before any further shows.

Hopefully, it's nothing serious.

Bono told the audience I’ve just watched a video of him telling them. He says that there going for a break, that they will come back and play a special gig and if you want to wait wait and we can see what we can do

Back
Top Bottom