Well that sucked...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pop_mofo

Acrobat
Completed my setup right when the tour was announced and saw setup completed.

Was flagged as part of the innocence group on my profile.

Got an email that said I needed to renew (which I had already done) otherwise I wouldn’t get access to the presale.

Called U2.com on Sunday and they confirmed that I was setup correctly and would have access.

Today I received no email, text or pre sale info of any kind.

Called again and was left on hold for 20 mins and nothing....

Not my best day.

LA will get more shows. They did 5 nights last time. I'm sure everyone will get codes by then. I'm still canceling my membership on principle and hopefully can score one GA the normal way. If not, fuck it.

Yep, got my codes yesterday, unable to snag 2 GAs for Vegas, either yesterday or today. Will try in the general sale, otherwise hoping for a second date. I’ve never had this much trouble. AXS can suck it.

Yep, got my codes yesterday, unable to snag 2 GAs for Vegas, either yesterday or today. Will try in the general sale, otherwise hoping for a second date. I’ve never had this much trouble. AXS can suck it.

I'm also looking for Vegas GA without any luck.

Kinda pisses you off when you pony up the money to "renew" their racket.

I was trying to get GAs for Newark and I don't even think any were available. I'm bummed. All the seats that are available are crazy expensive. I then tried to look for GAs to Nassau and selected one but kept getting the message that someone else had just gotten the "seat" I selected. So I'm left with nothing right now. I just hope they add more shows.

Anyone remember when they did not release GAs until like an hour into the presale on JT tour? I am going to keep trying and/or wait til the other L.A. dates go on sale.

Atlanta site died during payment. After half an hour only expensive ticket left. After 30 years this is the sign to move on. Feel bait and switched. I want my membership dues back.

this is why I no longer subscribe to U2.com. It's not only no longer necessary to score tickets (I had no problem getting GAs on I+E in general sales via drops) but it is just throwing money away to U2/Live Nation

I have to subscribe again even if previous subscription is still active?

Ok I haven't really been paying attention to this on this go around. I just checked my subscription at U2.com which I signed up for earlier this year I guess to score Joshua Tree tour tix.

It says I'm in Priority Access Group: Innocence, and subscription is active until Jan 9, 2018.

I didn't get any presales code, but I think that's because I hadn't clicked the checkbox allowing them to send me SMS messages. So I clicked it and submitted.

Did I just lose out and am not getting a presales code cause it's too late? Or am I supposed to subscribe again even though my subscription is still active? Ugh...

Think this may be the first tour I skip since Joshua Tree '87. Not really too concerned about that to be honest. But if anyone can explain without calling me stupid for not reading the emails and following directions, I would greatly appreciate it. Maybe I would go if i could get good seats on the added shows if that happens.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom