TICKET DROPS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
you know what is fun by the way, when you buy tickets to a smaller band and it's only GAs and you can get them pretty easily.... see Butch Walker who is very good. Go see him kids. He's on tour in Sept...

Used to all the time. Now those bands are playing shows in bigger venues with seats. Maybe I'm just getting old.

Most of the other bands I like are doing that and also teaming up with other bands I like to sell tickets. See matchbox 20 and counting crows.

I used to go to a bunch of concerts. Now most of my favorite bands are either broke up, dead, or don’t come to Ohio, or North America in general. U2 and Radiohead are probably the only shows I’ll even go to in 2018. I still love concerts, but with the added pressures of adulthood, it has proven very difficult for me.

I try to hit 15-20 a year but lately most of the bookings at my preferred venues have been underwhelming. Can't stand festivals, either.

I go to a lot of concerts, including Coachella. Being from Southern California, I’m lucky in that every band comes through and I can see bands at a variety of venue sizes. The drawback is tickets here tend to sell out immediately, so you have to be fast. Arenas aren’t necessarily bad, the Forum is great.

So anyone get any GA last minute to any of the shows? Last tour about 1000 posts about stand by tickets, etc, now nothing.

So anyone get any GA last minute to any of the shows? Last tour about 1000 posts about stand by tickets, etc, now nothing.

I only saw them pop up for DC1 so I just bought seats for BOS2 and MSG1. Going to take some old wristbands though to see if I can get lucky.

I got GA's to chicago 2(bought), San Jose2,(and bought) and pulled Philly and Vegas but did not purchase.

Good call. I was monitoring but all I noticed is none of the cheap 47 dollar seats seem to show up at all. Yet for philly saw like 22 dollar tickets around now. Figured be even more cuts.

On i+e, I got onto the floor for Boston 2 with a yellow wristband from Boston 1. The wristbands that night were orange. I say go for it. :up:

That's what I like to hear :hmm: I had an old red one that I got from San Jose and used it at Nashville so we'll see if my luck continues.

The Club sections dropped from $325 to $171
The Loge 20 dropped from $325 to $106... I grabbed 4

Yeah the Loge 20 (and 15 on Edge's side) at $106 are the best value sections in the stands.
I am there tomorrow, view from there will be quite good. I've sat there for U2 before on Elevation and Vertigo as well as some other concerts.

Yeah the Loge 20 (and 15 on Edge's side) at $106 are the best value sections in the stands.
I am there tomorrow, view from there will be quite good. I've sat there for U2 before on Elevation and Vertigo as well as some other concerts.

I saw these.... Can you see the screen from these seats?

Anyone wait in line at the Box Office this tour? Last tour we had so many posts about it. Haven't seen 1. Just curious if GA's available due to people saying the floor is empty.

Anyone wait in line at the Box Office this tour? Last tour we had so many posts about it. Haven't seen 1. Just curious if GA's available due to people saying the floor is empty.

I had zero GAs back in April.
Nope, I take that back, I think I had one for Omaha.

But GAs eventually dropped and were thusly purchased for Tulsa, St Louis, Chicago2, Philly 1, and Philly 2. Usually in the week before the show.

DC on the other hand was challenging. Couldn't get GAs off the website. Had to wait in line at the box office each day. They never really had a drop but the promoter came out and hooked us up with single tickets and we even got to skip the ticketmaster fees. Little after noon on the first day, but DC 2 was harrowing as it didn't happen until around 4:30 or 5, and most folks behind me never got any.

This despite the fact that you could have driven a limo onto the floor there. DC1 had by far the emptiest floor that I've seen at any of the 9 shows I've been to on this tour. They could have sold another 500 or maybe even 1000 tickets on the floor. But I guess the fire marshall had a really small limit for that venue. Can't argue with that guy, he always wins.

You guys. The seats behind the stage are amazing.

Yeah, I usually go for behind the stage seats if I can't get a GA, almost always once or twice (or more) a tour.

I remember one time back on - I think it was Vertigo? - and I had glorious seats in row 2 right behind Adam and Larry. Wonderful. So close to the band.

I love GA and it's my preference, but the GA or bust mentality annoys the hell out of me with some fans. Get in the building, especially if tickets that are $106 and lower are available. I saw so many fans in the Boston group begging for GA, acting like there weren't $76 and $106 tickets floating around.

I think I’m the only one that likes GA due to anxiety. I like being able to walk away from people and not feel trapped in a seat.

But I love u2 and msg behind the stage. AmZing shows. And those are the shitty seats. I’m in sec 112 for 47 bucks face then fees. They are selling most at 112 so unsure how that works. Yes any seat at u2 show is a good one.

Back
Top Bottom