THE U2 EXPERIENCE ON AMAZON (listening party)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Stand Up Comedy was just on, lol.

But hey, it's not as bad as I remembered musically.

So far it's just U2 songs... from CDs... that we all own already.... maybe at some point they'll play new or live stuff?

WTF is this? I just opened my Kindle Fire and U2 shit bunch of songs on to it??!!!! Who said they could do that?!

DONT THEY EVER LEARN??!!!

I'm afraid look look at my Fitbit now. F*ck you U2.

Listening now for the last thirty minutes. In God's Country performance from JT30. Pretty cool way to lead up to the album's release.

Last edited:
I honestly think the name U2 and Bono/Edge kept the band so popular for so long.

If they had a shitty name or picked up U2 and the lead singer was Paul and lead guitar was Davey, I think they would have been done in 1992.

Shane about no love for the London shows. They missed a trick there and should have made Bad from London 1 available for us. Special performance with the Heroes snippet

I honestly think the name U2 and Bono/Edge kept the band so popular for so long.

If they had a shitty name or picked up U2 and the lead singer was Paul and lead guitar was Davey, I think they would have been done in 1992.

I dunno about the names Bono and The Edge. I think they helped in some small ways, but were not necessarily essential. However, the name U2 played NO small part in the band's longevity. I have never doubted that.

I don't know who Sting is, but thank you for agreeing with me!

Seems they are fond of playing JT30 for the live stuff. Could use a little more variety, but I'm not really complaining.

little things that give you away -- maybe from album? wait his voice cracked, so probably not. I don't see them listening name of songs... maybe because I'm not officially a member of whatever service this is.

Okay, they're starting to replay some of the album tracks and live performances. We're just over four hours in....hmmmmmm

I had trouble going to sleep last night because this was so interesting!

Learn a lot, can't believe I never knew what Wire was about!
I also thought Tomorrow was more about Iris than the Troubles...
(how can I still call myself a U2 fan?! ;-)

Back
Top Bottom