THE U2 EXPERIENCE ON AMAZON (listening party)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not Amazon i know BUT just got Email saying my CD been dispatched ordered it direct cant wait too hear every track as ive avoided any leaks etc

Just heard end of U2 song part I didn't recognize at 2:12pm... right now it's little things... i wonder if before it was new song or just old song I don't instantly recognize.

Just heard end of U2 song part I didn't recognize at 2:12pm... right now it's little things... i wonder if before it was new song or just old song I don't instantly recognize.

U2 - Elvis Presley and America

PS is it just me or has it started skipping from the middle of one song to another in the past hour?

Yes. moving fast! thanks.

all because of you just on -- haven't heard it in a long time... man so good!

U2 - Elvis Presley and America

PS is it just me or has it started skipping from the middle of one song to another in the past hour?

Yes, happening to me too. Annoying as heck. I thought it might be the app or my office wifi (which sucks)

Did anyone else hear the story about Paul McG standing on a guy because he wouldn't pay the band? :ohmy:

Haha! I did. It was weird and funny. Bono described Paul McG as like sophisticated or something and then told this story of things getting a bit rough.

Did anyone else hear the story about Paul McG standing on a guy because he wouldn't pay the band? :ohmy:

I loved that one...

My favorite was Edge talking about people incorrectly reading the words on the ZOOtv screens for The Fly

"bomb Japan now"
but the best was:
"Everyone's a racist"
when it really said:
Everyone. Is. A. Racist. Except. You.

I dunno about the names Bono and The Edge. I think they helped in some small ways, but were not necessarily essential. However, the name U2 played NO small part in the band's longevity. I have never doubted that.

Interestingly enough, I bought my first two U2 albums because I thought U2 was a cool band name and Under a Blood Red Sky and Unforgettable Fire were great album names. I had never listened to U2 at this point, but got these two, listened, and bought every other album within a few months. This was around the Zooropa time frame.

Back
Top Bottom