The List Is Bigger Than Anything In Its Way - All GA Line Drama Discussions Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've got nothing bad to say about Brigitte. I stood behind her in Detroit and introduced myself since we have a mutual friend or two. She was very sweet. I mean, if I had her income I'd spend it differently, but you do you.

LA1 list has started, along with a reminder from Nate in case you dont like it: "Perhaps you'd be more comfortable with seats".

I honestly wonder what Brigette does for a living. She seems to have endless income - it’s insane - how can she just fly all over the world and take months seeing U2? She’s always wearing designer clothes too.

I've spoken to a few people who follow them to a similar extent... and some appear to be regular middle class people with jobs, but say their employers fairly flexible with scheduling. Same for the family too, I'm guessing!

If I had a bit of money lying around, there's probably a few bands I'd follow around for a show or four. Beyond that, I'm not sure if even I could handle it! :lol:

LA1 list has started, along with a reminder from Nate in case you dont like it: "Perhaps you'd be more comfortable with seats".

giphy.gif

An update is now available for "The List" app. Please update immediately to avoid any interruptions in service.

Release Notes: Version 1.1 includes bug fixes and the addition of Verified Douche status.

reminder from Nate in case you dont like it: "Perhaps you'd be more comfortable with seats".

This kind of crap deserves a slap or something more. What an asshat.

Headache, do us both a favor when he strolls into your building....dig a Buffalo Bill style hole and keep him there till after June 22nd so I don't encounter him here.

More to the point, why do it a dozen times in a row or whatever. If you're seeing as many shows as some of these yahoos, I can see lining up to get a rail spot once or even twice, and then just go in and grab a different spot to see things from a different perspective (which as you say will still be mere feet from some portion of the stage) on other nights. But I guess you have to have Bono notice you every night. Insanity.

Exactly! If I see U2 again this tour, I’m not lining up. I had my rail moment and I could go for a different view next time. It’s crazy how these same people are camping out at every show. Don’t they have jobs or something else they need to do? They must think that Bono will eventually ask them to be his new best friend if they’re at the rail every single show.

I think using this thread to mock people for attending many multiple shows misses the point. If that's what you want to do, and you can afford to do so - why not? I know some fans who are at a large number of fans, and yes, they have jobs. Good ones, even.

Let's try to reserve the judgement for odd and/or piss poor behavior and bullshit multi-day check in lists.

And Nate. Always ok to mock him.

Check in, this is comedy.
The Vertigo lotto may have made you smart
But can you stand up to Nate now
List shit ain't worth a fart
I can check in with great fake names
And while they're handing out two twenty three,
smirk and write right on the dotted line the words "Heywood Jablome"

We know Lance's mum is "at" a large number of fans...

Well-played, sir.

Check in, this is comedy.
The Vertigo lotto may have made you smart
But can you stand up to Nate now
List shit ain't worth a fart
I can check in with great fake names
And while they're handing out two twenty three,
smirk and write right on the dotted line the words "Heywood Jablome"

Very good, but I was really hoping to see what you'd do with the "little old lady" part.

Back
Top Bottom