***SPOILERS*** U2 eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE Tour - Rehearsals/Soundcheck Thread #2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And one of the overpriced t-shirts prominently features the megaphone. Appears to be the shirt that will be venue specific for each city.

I like the shirt. I liked the 360 tank that said "stand up to rock stars" despite my loathing of the song it came from, so ..... yep.

The megaphone is depressing. Still can’t believe they are going to make the giant turd American Soul a centerpiece.

I don’t think their shirts have been good since 360°. Wonder if they’re still selling flasks.

I wanted want of the Dublin IE shirts but didn't want to walk around with a giant picture of that kid from the Boy cover on my chest.

Also, the Dublin shirts were orange, LOL HARD PASS.

I'd take a technical drawing of the stage and screen with the tour dates on the back, in the vein of what they did for 360 but actually better.

IMG_4342.JPG

Here's an idea... A black shirt with the logo in that beon blue, and a neon blue shirt with the logo in black.

Tour dates on the back. Take my fucking money.

Instead... this.

I mean, they did a black tote bag (I think that's what that $30 item is) with the blue logo, but nobody thinks that would work on a shirt?

How about a wrinkled pink shirt with a built in dickie?

da7c10955cabec3d7b55432a884f6064.jpg

13 feels like it would only work as a closer if each member walks off the stage individually as per 40. It's too subtle otherwise. Maybe, we'll see.

Not to burst anyone's bubble, but UTEOTW is being rehearsed instead of Wild Horses tonight according to U2start.

Whether Wild Horses after RBW works or not remains to be seen, but I certainly don't have a problem with them playing UTEOTW. It got a rest last year.

Find another spot for Wild Horses, though. :D

Back
Top Bottom