***SPOILERS*** U2 eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE Tour - Rehearsals/Soundcheck Thread #2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hmmm...

a29fb33631b6da0e57337364ca36bccb.jpg

Summer of Love is great, but I think The Showman is better for an arena show.

Mystifying that one of the catchiest songs they've ever written and something tailor-made for the little stage section has been ignored all tour.

Summer of Love is great, but I think The Showman is better for an arena show.

Mystifying that one of the catchiest songs they've ever written and something tailor-made for the little stage section has been ignored all tour.
U2 making silly and nonsensical decisions? Not so mystifying... seems par for the course the past few years [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G960F using U2 Interference mobile app

I was inside Prudential Center for some of soundcheck and they played Summer of Love 3 times. It sounded fantastic every time. I can’t understand how they’re not playing it. Mind boggling.

I was inside Prudential Center for some of soundcheck and they played Summer of Love 3 times. It sounded fantastic every time. I can’t understand how they’re not playing it. Mind boggling.

Summer Of Love would be far better than the stripped down Best Thing for certain.

I don't think Showman needs to be performed personally. But RFD (again) and Summer Of Love would have been great.

Summer Of Love would be far better than the stripped down Best Thing for certain.

I don't think Showman needs to be performed personally. But RFD (again) and Summer Of Love would have been great.

I agree with you. The stripped down Best Thing is horrible. It’s a/the low point of the show and it’s too bad because if they played it full band electric, it could be a high point but nah.

SOL is a beautiful song and one of my favorite on the album. Not to mention it’s summer and the song is called “Summer of Love”....makes sense to me.

Won't be surprised if they're preparing Summer of Love for the European shows, as they're going to need to make some adjustments to the set.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference mobile app

Won't be surprised if they're preparing Summer of Love for the European shows, as they're going to need to make some adjustments to the set.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference mobile app

Seems a little early for that, but maybe it’ll show up in the back half of the main set in Europe. I expect AS to be gone and that whole section from Staring at the Sun on to be reworked

Back
Top Bottom