SNL Line?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mmcallahan1981

Babyface
Curious - has anyone lined up for U2 appearances on Saturday Night Live in the past? If so, when did you start and were you able to get in after waiting & getting a ticket? I know they hand out stand-by tickets at 7 am; for "meh" hosts or musical guests people line up starting between 1 am - 4 am; but I also read someone's account of lining up for Emma Stone's appearance beginning 13 hours before tickets were handed out and ended up with #50. Plus, at the end of the day - sometimes they only allow in 30 people; sometimes 100 people so even if you get a ticket a 7:00 am, you may not get in later on. Very long question to figure out if it's worth it...

Curious - has anyone lined up for U2 appearances on Saturday Night Live in the past? If so, when did you start and were you able to get in after waiting & getting a ticket? I know they hand out stand-by tickets at 7 am; for "meh" hosts or musical guests people line up starting between 1 am - 4 am; but I also read someone's account of lining up for Emma Stone's appearance beginning 13 hours before tickets were handed out and ended up with #50. Plus, at the end of the day - sometimes they only allow in 30 people; sometimes 100 people so even if you get a ticket a 7:00 am, you may not get in later on. Very long question to figure out if it's worth it...

if you don't line up a week in advance and pronounce your self King of All Line Nazis, you might not get in.

Your examples is exactly why i would never want to try to get tickets for a thing like SNL or stuff like it. Like talk shows and so on.

Back
Top Bottom