Red Zone- Sell them and get GAs. You won’t regret it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hcmiller

The Fly
5th time in RZ.

Absolutely the worst experience yet.

The vast majority of the show takes place center stage and at the end of the cat walk.

If I had it to do over, I would have sold those and just gone GA.
We were not happy. Several others in RZ made similar comments.

Do yourself a favor and unload your RZ tickets and get GAs

So if your in GA and don't plan on getting In there to early the best place to stand would be halfway between the main and b stage?

I have obstructed view LA 1 seats (perpendicular to the screen) but around the 10th row at the very end of the catwalk. I would like to see the screen but it's not a big deal for me. At least I will have a good view of the b-stage and looking down the chute of the stage. If they play a lot in the center that would be good for all of us at the end as well.

Depends how high up you are, but 10th row might be ok. If you're too high the screen may obstruct the view of the band, when they are below it, on the catwalk. I think it will certainly be obstructed for at least a few songs I can think of.

If you have a Red Zone ticket, you don't have to stay in the Red Zone during the show. You apparently get to go in first and stand wherever you want.

RZ often got to go in first during IE but that changed and GA was first last year and in Tulsa.

So if your in GA and don't plan on getting In there to early the best place to stand would be halfway between the main and b stage?

I randomly put myself just "inside" the b stage next to the ramp and I thought that was a great spot as it turned out.

I was amazed at how much room there was to move around in GA in St. Louis. Also think the stages/walkway are a little higher this time, I could be wrong on that though. I didn't queue and could see the main stage pretty well (I am 5'1") , the walkway excellent and the e stage well. That was not the case during i&E. I pretty much stayed around the center of the walkway, and moved to the e stage when they were there. I think I may rethink my rail ways this tour.

I thought Red Zone were pick up on day of gig or has that changed ?

All Redzone are Willcall. They have a special table and entry. Did RZ last night in SJ. I would say that you could have similar experience in GA, we were about 1/4 way down the floor so we could see screen good and have a decent view when on B stage. The floor wasnt too packed but it was nice to have even more room and be able to go to bathroom/drinks and get back to RZ rail easily. It was also awesome as they put up C stages on either side in the RZ, and had Adam right there.
Just an Amazing show, as usual

Yeah, it seems pretty weak for this tour. I had a RZ ticket to the Paris stadium show last year and it was an amazing experience + a super close view of the show, but for an arena general GA seems to be just fine.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom