I Know The List Is Dumb, But You Don't Have To Be - All European GA Line Drama Discus

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Im glad I had seats at Paris1. GA looked so packed. A lot of energy though. The beer line was also very crowded[emoji3].

Paris 2 was fantastic!

i literally ran in just before 8 and there was plenty of room at the back at the e-stage end and had not a bad view and could move about comfortably to dodge the really tall people in front...

hotel was right next to the venue, so swung by the line to have a look when we got to the hotel and the queue was huge, but the front of the line was pretty sparse, and looked as though people were keeping spots for people - it was clearly not proper queuing but the "list types" (twats) - it was baking hot too

spent the afternoon across town drinking wine with a relative who'd flown into town and legged it over to the arena (slightly tiddled) at the last minute, but great chilled and stress-free way to enjoy the gig

crowd were amazing i thought, from where i was pogo-ing anyway haha

great night :heart:

Last edited:
Paris 2 was fantastic!

i literally ran in just before 8 and there was plenty of room at the back at the e-stage end and had not a bad view and could move about comfortably to dodge the really tall people in front...

hotel was right next to the venue, so swung by the line to have a look when we got to the hotel and the queue was huge, but the front of the line was pretty sparse, and looked as though people were keeping spots for people - it was clearly not proper queuing but the "list types" (twats) - it was baking hot too

spent the afternoon across town drinking wine with a relative who'd flown into town and legged it over to the arena (slightly tiddled) at the last minute, but great chilled and stress-free way to enjoy the gig

crowd were amazing i thought, from where i was pogo-ing anyway haha

great night [emoji813]
We must have been pretty close to you! We got in at 8 and were by the E-stage.

No.

All GA lines should be show up and sit your ass down.

I agree. In Berlin we were thinking about joining the line, even though I was not sure if I wanted. We went down to check it out, and then everyone was gone. There were also a few people there looking for the line. Then we were told by a guy that they had gotten their numbers (read black marker). Queuing on a bar with a beer is not queuing. Didn't matter to me, I have more fun further back. My days of queuing are over. But still annoying.

I thought Red zone have always been let in early/allowed to go to the regular rail if they like? :huh:

Back
Top Bottom