Free cd or download with ticket

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sandc

The Fly
I bought tickets the day that went on sale and never got any email about getting a free cd or download...anyone have this issue?

What day? Tickets have "gone on sale" a few times. I received my email on November 22, after purchasing tickets on November 20.

Did you buy tickets directly through TM? Only asking because the verified resales aren't eligible for the CD.

Hope that helps.

Nov 14. Went to Ticketmaster which redirected me to the Wells Fargo center sight where I bought tickets. So I do not get a cd because Ticketmaster sent me to another site?

I got my email the next day. Innocence group on Wednesday and got the email on Thursday. I suspect the CD will arrive today.

I got a shipping confirmation yesterday with tracking, so if you haven't got that email it probably isn't on it's way yet. They are shipping these via DHL/USPS in the states. Mine is supposed to arrive on Monday.

Nov 14. Went to Ticketmaster which redirected me to the Wells Fargo center sight where I bought tickets. So I do not get a cd because Ticketmaster sent me to another site?

Hmmm. Interesting. I would probably call TM first, then WFC.

I'm going to have to buy a digital copy -- and I assume this is why they are giving away physical copies instead of digital so idiots like me will have to own the album 4 to 5 times.

Fair play my CD came this morn while im not fust on track #1 im going too be blasting it out after work well impressed with delivery seems as how many they have had too dispatche / ship.

This code i was ment too get tho does it get Emailed me after the NY when the EU dates drop just a general question thats all...????

So I followed the link that was sent to me the day after purchasing tickets. I ordered the CD but bought 2 tickets so should get 2 copies of album. I want to get a free digital copy to download now but can't figure out how to get it. Anyone have any pointers.

I bought tickets the day that went on sale and never got any email about getting a free cd or download...anyone have this issue?

Same issue for me.
Contacted TM through email, which was a mistake as I got a canned reply and no real help. Going to have to call.

Just got new email from tickets I got via Citi Presale and unlike the first 3 I got, I had option to pick Digital Download or CD. Of course I see this at 5pm, 4 hours after I downloaded deluxe edition from iTunes.

Same issue for me.
Contacted TM through email, which was a mistake as I got a canned reply and no real help. Going to have to call.

I also got the canned email and finally got a response back after a couple of days. They stated in the email since I had already redeemed for one copy I would not be able to redeem for a digital copy. I contacted TM via phone and was told someone in a different group would contact me within 72 hours.

There has been nothing that seemed to work correctly for the release of tickets for this tour.

I am still waiting for the CD I ordered to be delivered. By the time I get it it will have been 10 days since the album release based on the shipping info I got from DHL.

I never received any info from TM about a download. Which is fine, I have the deluxe CD coming to me anyway, it's just funny to see how many ways they can screw all of this stuff up.

I received 2 CDs today outside of Philadelphia. I wish I had the option to decline these, as I haven't had any way to listen to CDs in probably half a decade, and it seemed wasteful to not only mail me one, but two. I guess you have to get those album sales up somehow.

Back
Top Bottom