eXPERIENCE or iNNOCENCE presale group

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Selection for Boston sucked for the innocence group. Last tour they had an allotment of GAs for each group. Hopefully will have access to other presales for dates that get added.

If we don’t use our code is it good for other dates added ?

Historically yes

I was trying on three devices for Boston or San Jose GA's during innocence presale. Nothing at all for Boston, but 2 GA for SJ popped up around 10:10.

Selected GA from tic type and searched about 6 times. Searching by map was showing none.

Good luck to those still searching.

I have never done this before but with only 2 shots with my code, I don't want to throw it away on crappy seats so I am actually going to wait for the next L.A. show to be announced and hope for better luck. I didn't start trying to buy tickets to almost 10:30 CA time. today so maybe that is why no GAs on INNOCENCE presale? Next one I will be ready right at the time and with the app too.

This sucks.

I have never done this before but with only 2 shots with my code, I don't want to throw it away on crappy seats so I am actually going to wait for the next L.A. show to be announced and hope for better luck. I didn't start trying to buy tickets to almost 10:30 CA time. today so maybe that is why no GAs on INNOCENCE presale? Next one I will be ready right at the time and with the app too.

This sucks.

I was online exactly at the onsale time, ready to go, and I still couldn't get GAs (for Newark). I honestly think there weren't any. It does suck. I hope I have better luck in the general sale or for added shows.

I looked at the innocence presale listing for LA, and no GA. I've never done this before so I just want to confirm: if I don't purchase a ticket using my presale code, do I have access to presales for any shows that are added later? Pretty sure there will be an LA2, so I'd rather try my luck on a presale for that.

I'm sure someone's asked this before, but am asking again so I can have 100% certainty.

I looked at the innocence presale listing for LA, and no GA. I've never done this before so I just want to confirm: if I don't purchase a ticket using my presale code, do I have access to presales for any shows that are added later? Pretty sure there will be an LA2, so I'd rather try my luck on a presale for that.

In the past the answer is yes(I did this in 2015), so it should be the same this time.

Everything went super smooth for me in the iNNOCENCE group presale for Vegas today.

I even changed seats 3 different times. Dumped them, got new ones, changed my mind, dumped them, got seats...emailed my wife, changed where we wanted to be, dumped them, got new ones.

I got my text this morning, went to the website...the T-Mobile Arena has their own ticket site so I was forwarded to it and bought my seats. It didn't even slow down in between pulling them up then rejecting and getting new ones.

I guess they figured out their issues yesterday?

Everything went super smooth for me in the iNNOCENCE group presale for Vegas today.

I even changed seats 3 different times. Dumped them, got new ones, changed my mind, dumped them, got seats...emailed my wife, changed where we wanted to be, dumped them, got new ones.

I got my text this morning, went to the website...the T-Mobile Arena has their own ticket site so I was forwarded to it and bought my seats. It didn't even slow down in between pulling them up then rejecting and getting new ones.

I guess they figured out their issues yesterday?

Seats, yes. GA, nope- at least not for me.

Apologies if this has been answered 100 times, but if you didn't use your code for the JT tour (because you didn't pull up GAs), is that code no longer valid? Like, you have to re-subscribe 9-10 months later for an annual subscription to get YET another code? What insanity is this?

*I don't really care as I don't have a show near me and with a newborn that's a problem, but it's still annoying.

Snagged a Loge seat for Boston. Limited view according to the ticket, but I checked out videos from I+E from the same section and you could still see the screen, though more sideways. I'm in the building, though. If they add a 2nd show, I'll wait for drops and other fans selling but I just wanted to get in. :up:

I don't care about GA, so I guess that doesn't bother me. I've never quite understood the GA thing...the jostling, the fight to hold space, getting there hours early. I like seats, next to an aisle but with the aisle behind me, seeing the band do their thing, then leaving. I am shorter, and my wife is short...seeing is always affected on the floor. I was GA twice for U2, once pretty close to the heart on the Elevation tour. It was cool that few seconds they were close, but most of it was dealing with rude people pushing their way back to the front after leaving, or entitled late showing people with fights over space ensuing, and craned neck to see the majority of the show way over there.

It was just so easy. If that works to discourage touting, cool. It was incredibly painless for me. But ticketmaster has to get their shit together before it starts...not in reaction to a bloodbath of a day like yesterday.

I didn't get ga either for Vegas.

Me neither. I don't think any were available, and I refuse to pay those prices for seats. They're going to be marking the P1 seats down when they don't sell.
(rant....Why would anyone pay over $360/each for an UPPER level seat?! I know U2 is simply a corporation, but they don't even have the slightest pretense of caring anymore. )

(Yes, I'm aware touring and production costs are expensive, but seriously)

Well ticketmaster didn't have LA innocence option at 10! Got right in but no GA at all! It did try to give me $330 tix on the side though! Oh well will try regular sale IF I get verified and hopefully use code for added shows IF we get to use them for that!!

I don't care about GA, so I guess that doesn't bother me. I've never quite understood the GA thing...the jostling, the fight to hold space, getting there hours early. I like seats, next to an aisle but with the aisle behind me, seeing the band do their thing, then leaving. I am shorter, and my wife is short...seeing is always affected on the floor. I was GA twice for U2, once pretty close to the heart on the Elevation tour. It was cool that few seconds they were close, but most of it was dealing with rude people pushing their way back to the front after leaving, or entitled late showing people with fights over space ensuing, and craned neck to see the majority of the show way over there.

Of course, being towards the back of GA is probably a lot more drama-free. Even then, I've never really dealt with too many issues once people got settled in, from my own experience.

Seats have their advantages, like you said (sitting, coming and going at convenient times, etc.). I've done it for this band too as recently as I&E. But I also like not having to pay more than $100 for a ticket to the show either, which is why I tend to lean towards GA for most of them.

I like GA because sometimes you can move around. I also like the experience of being on he floor of a show. Nevertheless, I just got an email from ticketmaster advertising a presale on 11/18 if I verifyregister. Since I didn’t get in on todays presale, my U2.com membership gets me access to a sale on 11/20. What a valuable investment that membership is.

Of course, being towards the back of GA is probably a lot more drama-free. Even then, I've never really dealt with too many issues once people got settled in, from my own experience.

Seats have their advantages, like you said (sitting, coming and going at convenient times, etc.). I've done it for this band too as recently as I&E. But I also like not having to pay more than $100 for a ticket to the show either, which is why I tend to lean towards GA for most of them.

Yep, and I generally do a mix of GA and seats every tour - would do more seats vs. GA if they weren't so darn expensive.

I’ve done GA for all three shows I’ve been to and can’t imagine being in a seat. That would be so boring, and it’s such a bargain to be close to the stage for less than $80. People were commenting in KC about how amazed they were that we were all so close for $75 or whatever it was.

Apologies if this has been answered 100 times, but if you didn't use your code for the JT tour (because you didn't pull up GAs), is that code no longer valid? Like, you have to re-subscribe 9-10 months later for an annual subscription to get YET another code? What insanity is this?

The code for the JT Tour itself is no longer valid, as the codes have a different format for the e+i Tour. However, if you didn't use the JT Tour code at all (so didn't buy any tickets with them) then you are eligible for a code for the e+i Tour. No need to resubscribe early.

(That is the situation in theory. And it applied to my situation, though some other say they had a different experience.)

Next step in this f@@@ u@. Got an experience code today after the two email bs. They emailed me a code and also texted me a different code. I would go back and forth not knowing which one I was supposed to use. All I want is two ga for msg. Wait for it.................. Now ticketmaster has blocked my account. When I asked why I was actually told I have a something something 43 error and then was promptly hung up on. WTF is going on with this sh@@

Just got the same message. What the heck? Have had one and only one account for years. Keep up my membership, but like everyone else, had to re-up last week even though it doesn't expire until February. HELP!

After getting the "unfortunately, we mistakenly sent you a confirmation email," message Tuesday morning, I randomly got an experience code this afternoon, and bought two balcony tix. Weird!

Just got home from work... what a shitshow today was. Came out of it totally empty handed, as there was zero GA available. I'm glad I'm not the only one - it seems they hardly released any GA's for the Innocence group.

What's my best move if I want GA now? Wait for the general sale? I don't even know how the general sale is going to work. Can I use my Innocence code there? What a mess.

What's my best move if I want GA now? Wait for the general sale? I don't even know how the general sale is going to work. Can I use my Innocence code there? What a mess.

The codes are useless for general sales, I think. It's pretty much a free for all then and your odds might be slightly better or less so, depending on what's available and the demand for such.

During I&E two years ago, I tried for a GA in a general sale to one of the Chicago shows and had to refresh for 40 minutes before one came up. I couldn't afford trying for one in the pre-sale at the time, hence why I had to try for one then instead. That's why I'll usually jump at memberships or others ways to get into a pre-sale just to increase the chances of getting something.

Sorry if this is asked and answered somewhere else, but anyone get a "You've Been Verified" email for the Citi presale yet?

Just got home from work... what a shitshow today was. Came out of it totally empty handed, as there was zero GA available. I'm glad I'm not the only one - it seems they hardly released any GA's for the Innocence group.

They wont release many GA tickets because they want to shift the extortionately priced seats and VIP packs.
They simply don't make any money on GA .
Its all about the money now .

Next step in this f@@@ u@. Got an experience code today after the two email bs. They emailed me a code and also texted me a different code. I would go back and forth not knowing which one I was supposed to use. All I want is two ga for msg. Wait for it.................. Now ticketmaster has blocked my account. When I asked why I was actually told I have a something something 43 error and then was promptly hung up on. WTF is going on with this sh@@

Usually the Ticketmaster thing is a 24 hour timeout if you refresh or search repeatedly, it flags you as a bot and locks your IP address for 24 hours.

Back
Top Bottom