eXPERIENCE or iNNOCENCE presale group

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, I was kind of looking at the lower level. Its not really U2's fault on the pricing. The whole touring/concert experience for anyone is expensive.

$100 isn't bad for a U2 show in 2017

Yeah just looked at Vegas, seems a few of the sections that are cheaper in Boston the equivalent is still $330 in Vegas (like 4 and 17).
And 3 and 18 at still $176

Only $81 lowers are 1, 20, 10 & 11 which take the screen out of play.

Sections 10 and 11 would provide a great view when the band is on the B stage though.

I am in the innocence group. Trying for Tulsa, but nearly all of the remaining seats (including GA) are still locked for the experience group. Anyone else running into this??

The Atlanta presale which is being handled by AXS.com. It does not give you an option to purchase GA tickets. You select either a "regular ticket" that pulls up the most expensive available or a "limited view" ticket that pulls up junk. The choose price range button does nothing and there are no other options available.

The Atlanta presale which is being handled by AXS.com. It does not give you an option to purchase GA tickets. You select either a "regular ticket" that pulls up the most expensive available or a "limited view" ticket that pulls up junk. The choose price range button does nothing and there are no other options available.

I was able to buy GA seats with no trouble for Atlanta. Select the price level option, then scroll down to GA.

no boston GA's here...despite 3 devices attempting. and, as usual per ticketbastard, the website didn't even update to show the innocence group for several minutes past 1pm.

what is just as frustrating is that they're charging $325 for some balcony seats???? hell it's $171 for some of the last row balcony seats.

2 GA's for St. Louis within two minutes. I'm sorry for all of the resubscribed members who had issues. I subscribed last January at the same time I bought Joshua Tree Tickets (2 GA for Chicago). I decided not to resubscribe this time thinking I would not get a code. But I got the email last night and code this morning and it worked. Again, sorry for all those who got a raw deal.

Yeah I got behind the stage (not directly, more diagonal) for MSG which were great last I&e tour.

So how do you get the free CD? Do we wait for an email to come or something?

Selection for Boston sucked for the innocence group. Last tour they had an allotment of GAs for each group. Hopefully will have access to other presales for dates that get added.

If we don’t use our code is it good for other dates added ?

How hilarious would it be if the floor is completely empty for the DC show all because of a Ticketmaster f-up.

I’m sorry to hear that. I guess you could try again for GA when they go on sale to the public.

Thx. Hopefully they will save some GA's for the Citi presale. Were the GA's hard tickets or credit card entry?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom