eXPERIENCE or iNNOCENCE presale group

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm in the Innocence Group... didn't get an E-Mail, though on my Account everything was verified. Is that normal, I just wait for a text tomorrow?

Anyone else having troubles getting GA tickets? Been trying since 10:00 on the dot and I keep getting messages that they're not available. No way they sold out that fast.

I'm in the Innocence Group... didn't get an E-Mail, though on my Account everything was verified. Is that normal, I just wait for a text tomorrow?

I suspect you'll get an email late tonight and a presale access text tomorrow morning around 2 hours ahead of time, assuming everything works as planned.

Anyone else having troubles getting GA tickets? Been trying since 10:00 on the dot and I keep getting messages that they're not available. No way they sold out that fast.

Yeah I don't even see it as an option on the drop down selections.

Refreshing browser didn't go well, so I went to website link via text (which I probably should've done anyway). Got my GA within 90 seconds. Fairly painless on my end, thankfully! And was even 16 seconds late for the sale.

Just got the same message. What the heck? Have had one and only one account for years. Keep up my membership, but like everyone else, had to re-up last week even though it doesn't expire until February. HELP!

Oh, that is definitely not fair!!! At this point I think I'm trying my luck on Monday with the General Sale. I hope you will get tickets somehow. :hug:

I suspect you'll get an email late tonight and a presale access text tomorrow morning around 2 hours ahead of time, assuming everything works as planned.

Yes, a Zootopia mod confirmed that for me last night. I also have a friend who did not get the email but DID get the two texts with access code and link, but then I guess there are some who did not get anything at all. Hope that makes it "clear as mud" for ya :sexywink:

I think it's just sad how they keep offering the same tickets over and over again until they sell then move on to the next available tickets. watched this process play out for the Dublin show last summer where it took 9 hours to get tickets I actually wanted and I could clearly see how the system was working

It shouldn't be like this. You should click how many tickets you want and then ticketmaster should show you ALL available tickets in the venue. They can't do that though because it would show how corrupt they are and show how very few tickets are actually available, not only to those of us in the presale but to the pubic as well.

For how shitty the jacked up prices are on stubhub, their site and how it works is actually really good.

Last edited:

I gave up on GA for Tulsa and went to St Louis and got a GA with minimal difficulty.

In for Chicago & Nashville;
GA's;
very easy; was done within 2 minutes for both shows.

Note GA's are NOT cc entry this time; option of eticket or hard ticket; so good news for anyone who gets shut out or has other folks helping them in onsales

It shouldn't be like this. You should click how many tickets you want and then ticketmaster should show you ALL available tickets in the venue. They can't do that though because it would show how corrupt they are and show how very few tickets are actually available, not only to those of us in the presale but to the pubic as well.

For how shitty the jacked up prices are on stubhub, their site and how it works is actually really good.

Ticketmaster is showing all available seats on the seatmaps for MSG now and other venues.
They disable it at the start of the presale because people could be trying to select the same seats .

Note GA's are NOT cc entry this time; option of eticket or hard ticket; so good news for anyone who gets shut out or has other folks helping them in onsales

So much for trying to stop the scalpers

But isn't the 'verified fan' thing supposed to be the anti-scalper measure?

let's be honest, the CC entry didn't really do much damage to the scalpers,
there's an easy way round that...

Anyone who got e-tickets: Is your name printed on them? I read somewhere that they might do this and then you need to present ID to use them at the venue to prevent transfer.

let's be honest, the CC entry didn't really do much damage to the scalpers,
there's an easy way round that...

Right. Almost no one in security actually checked our IDs on the previous two tours, which sort of killed the point of trying to shut out scalpers in the first place.

I was one of the first ones in on MSG. I clicked on the GA's . tickets came up so I clicked Buy Tickets. Then it tells me someone else bought the tickets. This went on several times. after about 15 minutes i got frustrated and went to the new jersey show. scooped up 2 GA's in seconds.

I love seeing shows at MSG but apparently so does everyone else. We’re moving to Detroit soon and I would happily buy tickets for a show there, but nothing has been announced yet so this is where we are.

Are they only making some seats available for Experience users? It just seems really weird that GA wasn't available right out of the gate. I'm debating on trying again tomorrow for the DC show.

I was ready to go at Nashville but immediately got no tickets available. No luck since.

It appears that some of those locked out are starting to get codes, so if you gave your info to a mod at Zootopia, they might be fixing the problem.

Since not all tickets are being sold through ticketmaster, and the codes are therefore not being cross-referenced across partner sites live, and you could buy 2 tickets right now on ticketmaster, and 2 tickets using the same code on a partner site, will the purchases ever be cross referenced?

i think this happened before in europe where the same code could be used more than once as long as you used it on a different companies sites.

Ticketmaster is showing all available seats on the seatmaps for MSG now and other venues.
They disable it at the start of the presale because people could be trying to select the same seats .

So much for trying to stop the scalpers

And just as I expected. There were NEVER any regular lower bowl side seats avilable. OInly things showing are the VIP packages for $665

They've literally spit in fanclub members face with this... well figuratively spit in our faces but yeah haha. Hooray for clamping down on scalpers who have all the tickets on stubhub again anyways. This was such a faux attempt to make the band look like they were trying.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom