eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE Tour 2018 - Rumors & General Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Why's LA 2 taking so long?

Yeah that's a surprise.

I expected a second night in Las Vegas in fairly short order too. Atlanta usually does two arena gigs (though I suppose today is a different demand to Elevation and Vertigo). And I figured Nassau and/or Newark would go to two. Six shows in the NYC area should be very doable for U2.

Yeah that's a surprise.

I expected a second night in Las Vegas in fairly short order too. Atlanta usually does two arena gigs (though I suppose today is a different demand to Elevation and Vertigo). And I figured Nassau and/or Newark would go to two. Six shows in the NYC area should be very doable for U2.
Las Vegas 2 just went up, May 12.

So do we have any info on how show 2 works? if you used a code are you out of this presale giving the ones with unused codes a better shot?

If we were lucky to get tickets, I assume we have to wait for the general sale -- maybe with the code we got from that (again if we didn't buy 4 tickets limit they said).?

Why is this seem harder than 2015? Older and stupider? Less shows? That's it!

Did U2 have 2 or 3 shows in same cities on sale at once like I think?

Doubt you need a new u2.com presage code. The “setup complete” page hasn’t changed. And you didn’t in previous years.

If we don’t get to use the same code, how will they right the incredible wrong they inflicted on us for the first go around?

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!

I crack myself up sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom