eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE Tour 2018 - Rumors & General Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Shark play to hold code for MSG 3 or too risky?

There's no room in the schedule for a third show at MSG unless they add it after Newark.

But my bet is that if there's demand for extra NYC-area shows, they will add second nights at Uniondale or Newark.

There's no room in the schedule for a third show at MSG unless they add it after Newark.

But my bet is that if there's demand for extra NYC-area shows, they will add second nights at Uniondale or Newark.

Shitty

And, gross. Jk

I guess once my useless iNO code gets laughed of the seat map I will bite the bullet and buy GA’s closer to the show.

Last edited:
It's limited to full rows in a few sections as opposed to all over the arena

There's almost nothing left down in Georgia. Looks like far fewer seats available than some places that have had a second show announced. And I just took a look at stubhub right now, and it looks like they have much higher prices for Atlanta than just about any other show. Seemingly indicating a very high demand.

So will Atlanta get a second show?

For those of us that had presale issues and had contacted U2.com via the form, I just received this email:

Dear U2.com Subscriber,
We understand you had difficulty securing tickets in the presales last week for the band’s 2018 shows.
We’re pleased to tell you that Live Nation have announced second shows in many cities on their North American tour.
We will be inviting you to take part in the opening day of presales for these shows next week and we will email you with details nearer the time.

best wishes
The U2.com Team

Ummm ... Where's the SECOND SHOW for LA???

It looks like there are still quite a few uppers left. Probably need that inventory to go down some before a second show is added. I would think it will be added eventually, but it's a waiting game.

Kids are a little too young for GA -- 8 and 5. The older one might have a good time down there though, especially considering how much easier it was to get a good spot in GA with the i+e tour. So the plan is to buy two GA or at least two tickets today and then go from there. We may have to be split up, which would kind of such but be OK. My husband loves GA way more than I do so we can be down there with our older one and I'll be in a seat with the younger one.

I want some GA tix but my parents say that down there is crowded and other people are pushy. but I really want to stand up rather than have a seat.

I want some GA tix but my parents say that down there is crowded and other people are pushy. but I really want to stand up rather than have a seat.

There was plenty of room on the floor at the I&E shows I went to if you didn't have to be on the rail. Just hang out near the center of the floor right in front of the spendy seats, or use the Red Zone rail(also provides 1-2" of additional height) to lean against.

So is it worth me pre ordering the Album for a pre sale code for EU or just take my chances in the onsale??

I may not be the best person to answer this, but I would think based on the experience of some in buying tickets, you should take every option available to you to get in for the various presales. If you wait until the last opportunity you are at the mercy of the computer networks, remaining inventory and whatever else might happen.

Just my thoughts.

There was plenty of room on the floor at the I&E shows I went to if you didn't have to be on the rail. Just hang out near the center of the floor right in front of the spendy seats, or use the Red Zone rail(also provides 1-2" of additional height) to lean against.

How old/big are you? Serious question. In my younger days I always wanted to be down front. I really believe its something a "true" concert goer should experience, especially if its one of your favorite bands. I wasn't the biggest kid, but I insisted on getting down front for a few shows, even if it meant some pushing. It usually worked out ok once the show got going, but if it got to be too much I just backed out and found a safe spot. Of course, this was years ago. I've never done GA at a U2 show, but as weinerdog said, there's usually enough room to find a safe zone.

Today, I appreciate having a seat - or space that's "mine" so to speak. I tend to try to get on the lower levels, just above the crowd as close to the stage as I can.

Last edited:
I may not be the best person to answer this, but I would think based on the experience of some in buying tickets, you should take every option available to you to get in for the various presales. If you wait until the last opportunity you are at the mercy of the computer networks, remaining inventory and whatever else might happen.

Just my thoughts.

Yeah thanks been reading thru here its just a total joke TM could NOT fcuk us any more its also the same with The Boss & his solo shows in NY hes doing this verified fan thing nothing but complaints

Ive also noticed on the u2.com pre order page its select EU countrys 10 in total you can only live in 1 these countrys by looks so id say this must be what we getting & the member who posted a run of shows few pages back is right it was missing Poland

UK.Ireland,Germany,France,Spain,ItalyPoland,Portuagl,Denamrk,Holland

You will be fine most people have their phones up anyway. Even the South American crowds are shit now.

U2 aren't the type of band that attract young rowdy people to cause some mosh pits and crushes. Maybe back in 1991 but not now

Dodged the Citi card 4-ticket allocation issue because he's afraid to just spit out the honest truth: x% set aside for fanclub (Innocence basically gets Experience leftovers) and a separate x% set aside for the preferred credit card customers. People will cry foul but it's not too dissimilar from other presales involving a preferred card. Everyone here just expects (much) more/better from the band.

Back
Top Bottom