Citi presale, where to put in your code?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bort269

War Child
I followed the link to the Boston show, but it only shows the same Presale Ticket Options as before:
eXPERIENCE
iNNOCENCE
and the 4 VIP packages

anyone see where to put in your citi code?

I'm crossing my fingers that it'll show up at 9am, in 3 minutes, but seriously doubt it!

I followed the link to the Boston show, but it only shows the same Presale Ticket Options as before:
eXPERIENCE
iNNOCENCE
and the 4 VIP packages

anyone see where to put in your citi code?

I'm crossing my fingers that it'll show up at 9am, in 3 minutes, but seriously doubt it!

well, that shut me up... the citi pulldown showed up at 9am and I got 2 GAs!

No tickets coming up for SJ with the citi code:

Sorry, there aren't any matching tickets.
Other tickets may still be available! Please change your criteria and try again.

I selected 2 GAs for SJ, but "someone else got to them first"

The worst part is that it took me so long to find GAs because I got sent to this horrendous version of TM where you couldn't even select the type of ticket you wanted!:

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 22
What a joke. Nothing available but $330 tickets. No GA's, but I was able to find nearly a hundred starting at $419 a piece on scalper sites. Every tour this is a ridiculous fiasco.

Lucky

Got lucky.. just got 4 ga's for vegas in the citi presale.. for the first time in 10 years decided not to sign up for a presale as i was pissed to have to re-up before the 1 year term.. pretty sad they did this to their long time fans!

Wow I've probably tried close to a hundred times since the onsale at 9am and haven't had anything pull up for Vegas GA's. Good for you. Any advice? App or computer? Do anything special?

nothing special but did use a desktop computer.. emailed the link and code that citi sent to myself from my phone.... worked very smooth... I dont trust doing things on my phone..

Ok, I have been trying for more than couple of hours. I cannot find a decent seat (Los angeles forum) . The only ones are at the end , I want something near and on the side and I refuse to pay $330 for upper level .i think that's robbery. All the decent seats are part of the citi party gold packages
Should I wait till the general sale?

nothing special but did use a desktop computer.. emailed the link and code that citi sent to myself from my phone.... worked very smooth... I dont trust doing things on my phone..

Let me know if you decide to let one go! Tried both presale days with no luck.

Back
Top Bottom