AXS Warning

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mac_Fly

War Child
Probably a bit late to sound the alarm for this, but I don't get the impression that too many people on this forum splurge for the VIP Silver, VIP Gold, or VIP Party Packages anyway . . .

My first and only experience with AXS has been massively disappointing. I purchased 2 VIP Silver units lately and each ticket was supposed to come with a bonus "gift" or two.

Sadly, not only have I not received the bonuses, it is impossible to contact anyone at AXS, either by phone or email.

Sure, when you send them an email you will get an auto response, but it goes no further.

So if anyone out there is considering VIP purchases and you're stuck with AXS for the venue -- I wouldn't do it. Or if you want the tickets that badly and you don't care about the rest then it's ok I guess (I did get my tickets without a problem).

Searching online I find many people fared worse with AXS than I did, so overall they do appear to be something of a scam.

Almost makes you appreciate TM.

VIP gifts are usually either sent concurrent with or *after* the show, or are picked up at the venue, and Live Nation's responsibility, so it wouldn't be AXS fault at all.

VIP gifts are usually either sent concurrent with or *after* the show, or are picked up at the venue, and Live Nation's responsibility, so it wouldn't be AXS fault at all.

Hmmmm, well I wrote to U2.com first to ask that very question.

Their response:

Thank you for choosing Live Nation Merchandise. Please contact the ticket seller for more information. We apologize we were unable to be of direct service.

In this case the "ticket seller" was AXS.

This might be cleared up quite readily by AXS if they could be bothered to make themselves more available.

The VIP gifts are normally picked up at the arena, day of show.

I can only hope.

The AXS site claims:

Please note your merchandise items that are included in the package will be shipped directly to the address provided at purchase (alternate shipping addresses are not permitted.)

The site does add that:

Delivery of merchandise could occur after the event date.

Time will tell.

But I really hate the fact that it is so hard to get a reply from them to explain something rather simple.

Its happened too me ordered VIP E.Entry & G.Cirle tixs with all this free merch & YES your ment too pick the merch up on event day when you get your wrist band anyway when we got there we had too q for 45mins then too be told SORRY WE HAVE RAN OUT come back after the show we will find you a free book..!!!!! the tixs cost £240 as its all we could get for my bday..!!!!

Its a load of crap ID NEVER RECOMENED the tix too anyone

Back
Top Bottom