10am or 2pm on sale for general NYC Boston EST

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

clerks

Rock n' Roll Doggie
A week ago I saw onsale was 2pm for general sale for 2nd Boston NYC shows. Email last night said 10am. Got codes already. But app has countdown and it's 6 hours to go which is 2pm.

For Boston it says this on TM page:

Onsale Date & Times

Onsale to General Public
Tue 12/05/17 02:00 pm EST

eXPERIENCE GROUP Presale
Start: Tue 11/28/17 10:00 am EST
End: Thu 11/30/17 05:00 pm EST

VIP Packages Presale
Start: Tue 11/28/17 10:00 am EST
End: Thu 11/30/17 10:00 pm EST

iNNOCENCE GROUP Presale
Start: Wed 11/29/17 01:00 pm EST
End: Thu 11/30/17 05:00 pm EST

Citi Verified Fan Presale
Start: Thu 11/30/17 09:00 am EST
End: Sat 12/02/17 05:00 pm EST

Citi VIP Packages Presale
Start: Thu 11/30/17 09:00 am EST
End: Sat 12/02/17 05:00 pm EST

Verified Fan Onsale
Start: Tue 12/05/17 10:00 am EST
End: Tue 12/05/17 01:59 pm EST

Citi Preferred Verified Fan Onsale

Verified Fan VIP Packages Onsale

Citi Preferred Onsale
Start: Tue 12/05/17 02:00 pm EST
End: Fri 05/25/18 10:00 pm EDT

VIP Packages Onsale
Start: Tue 12/05/17 02:00 pm EST
End: Fri 06/08/18 10:00 pm EDT

Makes me think that 10 AM is for folks who got verified and at 2PM they open sale up to everyone.

It's as if they want to make this as big a mess as possible.

I got verified. It says 10am. But app doesn't seem to be going up until 2. Yes I read all that info on main site. Hence the confusion.

Hmmmm.... I'm in Arizona.... wonder if that's screwed me because of time zone... either way looks like verified fan yet again is not going to work for me.

Looks like I'm not getting a code. So now 3/4 show I'm buying tickets from 2nd market rather than direct like every other tour. Verified fan.... lol. what a crock.

10 am there was a mini presale --- websites and app didn't work for me for 10 minutes, then finally did -- pulled up same tickets I did before -- NOT GA.

2pm -- we can all try again.

What a joke. TM page says "Presale is on now". Then the next line says that presale starts at 2pm.

Keep getting search errors whenever I try to look for MSG tickets - is anyone pulling up anything?

bollocks!

What a joke. TM page says "Presale is on now". Then the next line says that presale starts at 2pm.

Keep getting search errors whenever I try to look for MSG tickets - is anyone pulling up anything?

I got 1 GA for Boston2, and then at the last step (submit order) it told me I had reached the maximum ticket allocation... even though it clearly states I could have gotten 4:

Attachments

• WTF.jpg
    WTF.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 15
Somehow, I managed to buy a single GA for Boston2 at 10:24ET. Go figure.

Now I'm getting "Invalid code" even though I only bought one, and I'm logged into my TM account. Argh.

Somehow, I managed to buy a single GA for Boston2 at 10:24ET. Go figure.

Now I'm getting "Invalid code" even though I only bought one, and I'm logged into my TM account. Argh.

Maybe you got that GA that they jacked from me :wink:

I'm glad it didn't go to a scalper !

Maybe you got that GA that they jacked from me :wink:

I'm glad it didn't go to a scalper !

Sorry! :wink: In my panic, I mistakenly selected Mobile Entry, so no way to get a hard ticket now, I'm afraid.

The app is a hot mess, though. I'm back in now, but still not getting offered any GA. Don't get me started on the USELESS website...

Sorry! :wink: In my panic, I mistakenly selected Mobile Entry, so no way to get a hard ticket now, I'm afraid.

The app is a hot mess, though. I'm back in now, but still not getting offered any GA. Don't get me started on the USELESS website...

yeah, but at least you didn't pay $5 for shipping!

So I went ahead and updated the TM app for iPhone, and now instead of getting the "Sorry there are no tickets..." screen, which allowed me to repeatedly go Back to the Find Tickets screen, I immediately get the spinning "Searching For Tickets" screen. And it spins, and spins, and spins...

I suspect this change is designed to reduce the pings on the TM system, so app users sit patiently (ha!) waiting for the page to refresh "when ready".

My app still only had fan-verified sale up at 2 p.m. I had to go out of the app and reload it to get the general sale. By this point of course, all MSG tickets were gone. Really, what a shitshow.

My app still only had fan-verified sale up at 2 p.m. I had to go out of the app and reload it to get the general sale. By this point of course, all MSG tickets were gone. Really, what a shitshow.

I've been getting:
Sorry, there was an error with search.
Try again later.

since 2:02pm on all browsers and the App for Boston2

You can change to hard ticket for 4.50 dollars and have them send it to you online. If you want. I prefer a hard ticket or eticket... mobile entry seems scary to me.

You can change to hard ticket for 4.50 dollars and have them send it to you online. If you want. I prefer a hard ticket or eticket... mobile entry seems scary to me.

I've done mobile entry a couple of times (once at Fenway, once at Gillette), and I think I prefer it to CC entry. At least with Mobile Entry, I can show someone something that resembles an event ticket. With CC entry, the ticket is essentially imaginary.

But I'll always choose a hard ticket when it's offered.

I just dont like not being able to sell or give it to someone else if plans change or have extra tickets... I feel every ticket should be offered in all ways. It's random. half my tix are mobile, some are hard and some I got en eticket... why are different options available for same venues? that's what confuses me?

Mobile / E-Ticket - free
Hard Ticket -- Pay

You think GA would be Mobile then to prevent scalper, but those I got sent to me as hard tickets, so what's the point of mobile for cheap seats?

I've been getting:
Sorry, there was an error with search.
Try again later.

since 2:02pm on all browsers and the App for Boston2

I think I figured out what happened to me.

This was the first time I tried getting tickets for this tour from work (I work at a University) and I accessed the Boston presale this morning from work, but when I tried the general sale it locked up on me, finally giving me this error on all browsers and computers:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /u2-experience-innocence-tour-2018-boston-massachusetts-06-22-2018/event/0100536DE81261BC on this server.

I checked the other show webpages (Boston 1, and older shows) and got the same error.
The app on my phone didn't let me in either, until I turned off the wifi and suddenly got in.

Ticketmaster must have blocked my campus' IP address after a few minutes of the general sale!

I wish I had realized this earlier, I would have brought my own wifi!
Yet another hurdle I need to add to the list for getting tickets to this tour!

Back
Top Bottom