Joshua Tree Tour 2017 - Rumors & General Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I paid, It was the only one available in the standing option

Type: Red Hill Group Presale Ticket
Details: Price Level 1, GA Standing
Ticket Price: £70.00 x 2 = £140.00
Service Charge: £8.25 x 2 = £16.50

U2 - the Joshua Tree Tour 2017 - Standing & Red Zone
Details: U2
Twickenham Stadium - U2, London
Sat 8 Jul 2017, 18:00
Ticket Information
Section STAND
Row--
Seats--
TypeRed Hill Group Presale Ticket
Ticket Price£78.25 x 2
Price Details
SUBTOTAL*£156.50
Tickets/Items£156.50
Delivery via: Standard Post
(includes Order Processing Fee) £3.45
TOTAL CHARGES£159.95

Everyone still wanting GA for the Chicago show... try for GA on the Ticketmaster app. I'm still able to pull some up for Chicago using the code.

I'm pulling GAs for Chicago and Miami on the desktop site...I got my Toronto and Vancouver GAs in under one minute.

30 years ago I saw my first U2 show at B.C. Place. Now I've come full circle and will be seeing The Joshua Tree tour once again in the same building, so stoked

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

In & out with 4 GAs for the Rose Bowl at about 9:00:45. Easy peasy. Only gripe I have is that I have a TM gift card and there was no option to use it. :angry:

Unfortunately the GAs HAVE to be paid for with CC, it won't let you use the gift card to get in to the venue :\

easiest presale I've had for U2, including propaganda days.

4 GA Pitch 2 for Croker show
1 GA Red Zone for Vancouver
1 GA Chicago ( bought 2 hours after the onsale time)
2 GA for FedEx (bought 3 hours after the onsale time)

Doesn't seem to be the demand for these shows (according to these early presales) that there was for I&E. Seems fairly easy to get the tickets you want.

Doesn't seem to be the demand for these shows (according to these early presales) that there was for I&E. Seems fairly easy to get the tickets you want.

You cant really judge on first sales to loyal membership fans. This time next week we can judge,after the general sale

If it's ticketmaster, you shouldn't even be able to buy with a used code. If for some reason it lets you, the order(s) will be canceled.
Well, used codes were used twice for the I&E tour and tickets were never cancelled. I know someone who did this.

Out of curiosity just checked the hotel rates near Croke for that week.... faaaark. I know it's legal due to hotels not usually charging their "full rate" but still that's outrageous.

Sent from my SM-G930F using U2 Interference mobile app

Try Airbnb now, much easier .. the minute Croke in on open sale hotels will be hell. I've never seen a city hike their prices like Dublin.

The appropriate comparison is 360, which was also a walk in the park for GA presales.

Keep in mind you can fit about half the entire attendance of an average arena show on the floor of a stadium show alone, never mind the stands.

I got a GA for MetLife half an hour into the presale without issue. It was one of the smoothest and easiest presales I've ever been involved in

Me too for London mate.. it was easy. Still have to get some more tickets with other mates on Monday but persistence pays.

If anybody with a pre-sale code and have had problems, I would suggest calling in (before general sale ideally) and they will, from my experience, be really helpful.

I'm still spinning about getting tickets for "The Joshua Tree Tour' (I wasn't allowed to go in 87, I was 12, but many of my mates did in Cardiff and still talk about it today as the best gig they ever saw. I really want SOE, but the excitement this tour has generated with my mates is quite something..

I think/hope they will release SOE in the Spring and much of the show beside JT will be SOE.

Cheers U2 fans and here's to a brilliant and unpredictable year !

Question for those who got Chicago GAs - were they paperless/credit card entry?

With the short notice, I haven't been able to guarantee if a friend will be joining me at the concert, but I want to get two tickets in case it works out. But selling/transferring paperless tickets sounds like it may be a hassle.

Question for those who got Chicago GAs - were they paperless/credit card entry?

With the short notice, I haven't been able to guarantee if a friend will be joining me at the concert, but I want to get two tickets in case it works out. But selling/transferring paperless tickets sounds like it may be a hassle.

Chicago is paperless. I was hesitant because I'm not entirely sure I can make it, so I'd hoped to be able to sell them if I can't. Guess now I'm going to have to get there somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom