London 1 ticket for sale (1 x lower tier seat)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Canadanne

Babyface
I'm selling 1 seated ticket (east stand lower tier, section L21) for the Twickenham show on Saturday 8th July. It's £114.05 including Ticketmaster fees, plus postage - £6.45 for Special Delivery within the UK would bring the total cost to £120.50.

NOTE: Ticketmaster probably won't send me the ticket until very late, around the start of July. I would therefore prefer a buyer with a UK address and not someone who will be travelling in the week before the show.

PM me if interested!

I'm selling 1 seated ticket (east stand lower tier, section L21) for the Twickenham show on Saturday 8th July. It's £114.05 including Ticketmaster fees, plus postage - £6.45 for Special Delivery within the UK would bring the total cost to £120.50.

NOTE: Ticketmaster probably won't send me the ticket until very late, around the start of July. I would therefore prefer a buyer with a UK address and not someone who will be travelling in the week before the show.

PM me if interested!

UPDATE: I have now received the ticket, so I can offer it to people outside the UK as well!

Back
Top Bottom