Vancouver Setlist Party (OPENING NIGHT!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There is nobody in the stadium really due to the ticketmaster crash. Wonder if they got infected with Ransomware :)

I've used credit card entry before, and if it works it's very convenient. But truthfully, a system can only be as convenient as its backups and it sounds like they just don't have it. Shame.

Ever thought how this clusterfuck could get worse?

[TWEET]863225753827131393[/TWEET]

This is simply ridiculous. How do you fuck up this hard. Facilitating smooth entry of a large crowd is what a fucking stadium is meant to be able to do!

Don't worry I don't think any of you will be remembering the opening act after seeing U2, it will be a distant memory at best.

They should have stuck with paper tickets and scanners. That credit card thing is stupid, especially since I don't have a credit card and wouldn't be able to use it, anyway. :lol: :angry:

I'm generally avoiding spoilers before Chicago but thought I'd check in before the show starts- holy crap, what a way to start. Hope everyone gets in in time, and that they iron this mess out.

Have fun, everyone!

The curfew is 11:30 PM. If U2 go past that they can expect a hefty fine.

*BC Place can expect the fine. I think U2 will go on later if fans are stuck outside, and the BC Place management will be asked to absorb the fine because it is their fuck up

90 percent of tickets aren't credit card entry - they are printed paper tickets however the scanner still needs to be functioning - which it isn't.

U2 should wait a little bit - at this point they could pull a Madonna and show up after 10 PM. Clearly they must know what's going on outside the venue.

90 percent of tickets aren't credit card entry - they are printed paper tickets however the scanner still needs to be functioning - which it isn't.
Yeah, I was just going to say that if the scanning system is down it doesn't matter what type of ticket it is.

I hope a late start doesn't mean they drop the new song. That would be a damn shame. Miss Sarajevo would be a pretty bad closer, especially how they're playing it this time around

Last edited:
I went to a Springsteen show one summer where an oil tanker spilled on the Jersey Turnpike. Bruce delayed the show start time 3 hours to ensure everyone got in, then still played a 3+ hour show.

If U2 start on time with half the crowd stuck outside due to a scanner error, shame on them.

I was at that show... Got home so late njust went straight to work next day

Back
Top Bottom