Vancouver Setlist Party (OPENING NIGHT!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Houston just had a superbowl a few months ago, I hope that worked out any kinks. Otherwise feel sorry for the GA folks.

I don't think the venue was ready to deal with credit card entry. Clearly they need more entrances and more people to scan the cards.

Yeah, this is a CC entry issue, nothing to do with the stadium and what they are or are not used to; The key is going to be venues using more than one entrance or more people doing the scanning

Levi's Stadium will have better flow with their lines, because they have had a Super Bowl, right?
Let's hope so. Though the Super Bowl doesn't have GA tickets, right? But this certainly is not the first big concert at Levi's, so we can assume they know what they're doing.

Avoiding these until I hit my first show, but have fun everybody!!! It's tour time on Interference... no better time.

I'm jealous of whoever gets to see Mumford open. I get the Lumineers and I'm not nearly as excited as I would have been for Mumford. Mumford is so fun live.

Same boat. My preference is Mumford > OneRepublic > Lumineers. And of course my show gets the Lumineers.

The crazy thing about U2 is I could imagine almost anyone opening for them, regardless of how "big" they are. They have top tier arena bands opening for them. Jay-Z was their opener once. They really are the biggest live act.

There is nobody in the stadium really due to the ticketmaster crash. Wonder if they got infected with Ransomware :)

Same boat. My preference is Mumford > OneRepublic > Lumineers. And of course my show gets the Lumineers.

The crazy thing about U2 is I could imagine almost anyone opening for them, regardless of how "big" they are. They have top tier arena bands opening for them. Jay-Z was their opener once. They really are the biggest live act.

Not only do I completely agree on your ranking of the openers, but I'm also getting The Lumineers for my shows! So lame.

Mumfords sounding great on Mixlr.

Feeling really bad for the fans stuck outside.

Is it just the GA entrance or all the entrances?

U2 are like a LiveNation thing now, so maybe the band's organization can help them get some things sorted as the tour progresses.

PRAYING for the staff at the shows, may the figure this thing out!

Back
Top Bottom