Vancouver Setlist Party (OPENING NIGHT!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, shitty side view though. I wonder if that stage has tricks up it's sleeve.

We're in the GA lineup. Thousands and thousands ahead of us. We're wrapped almost around the entire building. So nuts. Amusing seeing the reactions of ppl as they walk past us to wherever the end of the line is. We're laughing and choosing to male the best of this.

C_q4maPUIAIQWyB.jpg:large

Ok, Ticketmaster, can I have a scannable Collector's Ticket for the US Shows now?
:doh:

Initially thought the brown thing was a screen to hide what was behind but if it is the main screen I like the fact that it appears quite simple.

I hope they actually use some of it to show clear shots of the band for those of us who cannot see the band because we are far back.

:wave::hyper: hello everyone... Next round on me... Wow that screen is uuge

I'm second row at the main stage slightly to the right and I'm so hyped. They just played Kendrick and now they're playing another Kendrick song and I'm so hyped

Just looked at Twitter. Any idea for how on earth the GA line situation is so bad? Not enough lines at the gate itself or maybe the CC entry deal?

Just looked at Twitter. Any idea for how on earth the GA line situation is so bad? Not enough lines at the gate itself or maybe the CC entry deal?
Could be both. Probably the first time they've hosted a general admission floor concert since the renovation wrapped up.

Back
Top Bottom