Set List Changes For Europe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jachba

The Fly
Just curious. Anyone have any thoughts about set list changes for Europe?
As for video backdrops, I would imagine that the Trackdown video is history until they return to North America.

Not so much set list changes, but I'm pretty certain the EU shows will contain some sort of a Trump faux-outrage rant. Of course it'd be something they'd never have the guts to have done in the US.

They need to drop the Trump video. Bono looks like part of the problem and not part of the solution.

Increase the Trump hate for Europe, Europe hates Trump anyway.

Miss Sarajevo will have to be rejigged; the video only works for the US. The America snippets will disappear, like they did in Canada. ASOH ought to be back, more opportunities for rotation.

Not sure if Walter Trump will stay or go. Trump is a global problem, and it connects to similar themes, so it might stay. I hope it does. It's a great find.

Not so much set list changes, but I'm pretty certain the EU shows will contain some sort of a Trump faux-outrage rant. Of course it'd be something they'd never have the guts to have done in the US.

You can't say it's faux outrage and then say "something they'd never have the guts to do" in the same post, that makes absolutely no sense. If you have to try and feed everyone else the same pissed in cheerios you're consuming everyday, at least try to make sense. Otherwise it just comes off as faux pissed in cheerios.

The point in that post was the fact that the band will be more prone to delivering a Trump rant because they are now playing in Europe rather than in the US.

However they have done this in the US shows to some extent anyway.

The point in that post was the fact that the band will be more prone to delivering a Trump rant because they are now playing in Europe rather than in the US.

However they have done this in the US shows to some extent anyway.

So not a joke, and not exactly true as you admit at the end of your post, since they have had the "guts".

And definitely not faux.

Bono: We start with the 80's, then touch on the 90's and into the 00's.... but we're leaving the "Teens" for next year... Meaning SOI and SOE, I guess. Nothing monumental there, just nice to hear him say they plan on touring next year as well. Re-confirms that they plan to release SOE soon-ish.

Anything worth noting? On the road and can't watch

Hello Dan :wave:

In all honesty it was nice to watch but it is something at least for me I would only watch one time . . there were about 50 people there invited guests who work for the London Fire Department & each were allowed to bring one guest . .

Bono did bring a girl up onstage during MW who froze like a deer in the headlights :ohmy:

Bono did bring a girl up onstage during MW who froze like a deer in the headlights :ohmy:

So, the opposite of this girl?

I don't believe I've ever seen Bono so visibly affected by a female fan before... he really liked her!

Other than the fact that she was a bad dancer, she was great.:applaud:

Tough crowd! Maybe I have low standards for random non-professional dancers pulled up to all of a sudden perform in front of tens of thousands of people without freezing or falling. :reject:

So, the opposite of this girl?

I don't believe I've ever seen Bono so visibly affected by a female fan before... he really liked her!

3:16-3:17 was the funniest part. Looked like he didn't want to hold that position for too long after realizing how it looked ;]

Ha ha!

Back
Top Bottom