Santa Clara Levi's Stadium May 17th Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think the crowd petered out in the end. I was singing my ass off at the end, but this crowd was 90% 45+ and 'we' old people can't hang like we did 15-20 years ago.

The show was solid, Bono sounded great, and the Edge was 'on fire'. Adam and Larry were, Adam and Larry...solid, stylish, and just damn good.

I loved the way the show was sequenced, the pre-JT hits, then straight into TJT, and then back for newer even more socially and political charged encore. Best U2 show I've seen since 2001.

I've been to emotional shows like the post 9-11 Elevation run. Nothing can beat the emotion of that first show- Sunday Bloody Sunday, Streets, and everything after. The entire crowd and band were truly one.

I was at the show at Notre Dame. When members of the NYPD walked on stage, it became pretty emotional.

Last edited:
I had heard the curfew for that stadium is actually 10 PM, so they were already paying a small fine anyway.

i'm not sure what the rules are at each individual venue - some venues charge a flat rate for violating curfew, some charge by the minute (i.e. the longer you go past curfew, the more you pay).

in many of these venues it isn't even a noise issue, rather a union issue (overtime) - but that, too, varies from venue to venue.

Back
Top Bottom