Rome #2 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How in the world does the North american audience can not be at least 10% of the italian crowd.

It is so frustrating watching these setlist and thinking about how great they could be with minor tweaks.

Add Bad after Pride, drop Miss Sarajevo, and add Little Things and I Will Follow after One. 24 songs, die hard a and casuals happy, show moving forward, end on a high. All the wins.

It is so frustrating watching these setlist and thinking about how great they could be with minor tweaks.

Add Bad after Pride, drop Miss Sarajevo, and add Little Things and I Will Follow after One. 24 songs, die hard a and casuals happy, show moving forward, end on a high. All the wins.

Agreed.

I mean, it's a solid show regardless, but those few tweaks would make it consistently great. Still think the LA1 setlist was the best of the tour.

Agreed.

I mean, it's a solid show regardless, but those few tweaks would make it consistently great. Still think the LA1 setlist was the best of the tour.

I still think Seattle beats LA1 due to The Little Things being in the set, LA1 flowed better, but I'll take the extra song.

Joshua Tree 2017 - we'll only play 26 songs, but we never drop anything. Just when you think it's gone, we bring it back from the dead

Except MLK. That's gone for good. Bono was drunk during all of rehearsals and we had to gently remind him it wasn't Bad after opening night.

Back
Top Bottom