Louisville Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow 1982?

I was also surprised to learn they haven't played a proper concert in New Orleans since 1997 Pop Mart which only had 21,000 in attendance at the Superdome according to atu2 (is that right?).

Considering half of that would have been on the field it must have looked so empty in a 77,000 seat stadium.

Enter code "U2" at check out for 50% off a large one-item

Wow 1982?

I was also surprised to learn they haven't played a proper concert in New Orleans since 1997 Pop Mart which only had 21,000 in attendance at the Superdome according to atu2 (is that right?).

Considering half of that would have been on the field it must have looked so empty in a 77,000 seat stadium.

I believe that's true as well.

Wow 1982?

They may not have had a proper show in New Orleans since 97, but their two visits there since have been doozies (the Super Bowl and the return to the Superdome after Hurricane Katrina).

i really hope there's a decent set of feeds tonight.

i wish i could say i had something better to do, but it's eleventy bizillion degrees outside so i'm staying in.

Oops, apparently they're already on New Year's Day!

Papa John's Cardinal Stadium - Louisville, KY

---------- The Whole of the Moon ----------
01 - Sunday Bloody Sunday
02 - New Year's Day

02 - New Year's Day
03 - Bad

Man, Bad is so strange in the 3 slot. That's a late-show song through and through.

LA1 still the best setlist because of that!

02 - New Year's Day
03 - Bad
04 - Pride (In the Name of Love)
05 - Where the Streets Have No Name

Very weird seeing Streets in a bit of daylight! Can't imagine how it will be in the European shows.

Papa John's Cardinal Stadium - Louisville, KY - June 16, 2017

02 - New Year's Day
03 - Bad
04 - Pride (In the Name of Love)
05 - Where the Streets Have No Name / California (There is No End to Love) [snippet]
06 - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For

Back
Top Bottom