Foxborough Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've only missed mlk, vertigo and mysterious ways. I'll survive :)

(until they bring out something ultra rare for the next show)
Perhaps the biggest question remaining on this leg of the tour is whether MW will show up for night 2 in NY.

Personally, I hope they go with UV both nights. It just fits better. If you want to play MW, add it in as another song besides UV.

They just showed it at the end in Foxboro.

Yeah, and I was at the previous 3 shows where they played TLTTGYA (Houston, Chicago 2, and Pittsburgh) and I can confirm that the "album cover" showed up for all three, so I don't know who's been spreading the rumor that they don't show it anymore.

Yeah, and I was at the previous 3 shows where they played TLTTGYA (Houston, Chicago 2, and Pittsburgh) and I can confirm that the "album cover" showed up for all three, so I don't know who's been spreading the rumor that they don't show it anymore.
Probably left the venue before the song ended to start the next list.

Next check in: 3am

220px-Indoor_ski_slope_at_American_Dream_in_Meadowlands.jpg

It was so good!!! [emoji3][emoji3] I was second from the rail on adam's side, behind daygloeyes2 for most and moved to the back after the JT set (I was with a more casual). I loved it so much. And I had no drama. Got to the parking lot at 3, got in line around 4:45 and then in right after 5. I'll write more tomorrow. It was amazing.

Loved hearing Little Things...such a nice surprise at the end. Minor departure of the masses but most stayed and appreciated it....it was a beautiful night at Gillette and I was home by 2 - including a 1 1/2 hour drive from Foxborough
(no small feat at that venue) we want MORE new music. I'm assuming new album soon.

Loved hearing Little Things...such a nice surprise at the end. Minor departure of the masses but most stayed and appreciated it....it was a beautiful night at Gillette and I was home by 2 - including a 1 1/2 hour drive from Foxborough
(no small feat at that venue) we want MORE new music. I'm assuming new album soon.

Yeah, the exodus wasn't as big as expected, maybe cause Bono didn't say "its a new song and the last song" like he had at some other shows.

I found a great lot, WC Motorsport, right next to Rodman Ford, smaller lot (some RV place where they usually do the all pro tailgate for Pats games ) took a bit to walk back across to there, but got in the car, drove to exit and was behind one other car, took 2 minutes and got waved onto Rt. 1 by the detail cop. Easy exit, just took a while of course to get down route 1, but was a quicker exit than last year for GnR from the stadium lot by Showcase when the place was only half full for night 2.

Kind of startling to walk past 2 SWAT officers in full gear toting AK-47's on way to where they let crowd cross Route 1 after show, such is life these days.

Last edited:
Wasn't it kind of alluded to that MW was played for some anniversary reason? Edge and Morleigh's wedding?

That was fan speculation that never got confirmed.

Ten bucks it's played at East Rutherford one night, almost certainly in place of UV.

Here's my full report! I was not involved in the GA drama at all. Drank in the lot for a bit and headed over to the gates five minutes before they opened and were second from rail on Adam's side. It was just unbelievable. Never thought I'd be that close getting there that late. Couldn't see shit for the first four songs, but didn't expect to.

The crowd was so into it. I know everyone wants a ASOH, but Bad was just epic. The JT set was so good. They were just ON. Adam in particular seemed to be having a blast. He came over near us a lot, and Bono was there much more than I expected, including all of IGC.

RTSS was very moving, with Bono talking about Adam's work to fight addiction. Adam looked so proud and humbled.

OTH was dedicated to Martin Richard, the little boy who died in the Boston Marathon bombing. His parents were there. Everyone near me was crying. It was incredibly emotional.

Bono's vocals were ridiculously good. He is also sexy AF.

Moved toward the back after JT set because that I was the deal I made with my friend when I dragged her to the front. It was fun having a lot of room to dance. I audibly groaned for the Elevation/Vertigo twofer. But the crowd loves this songs, so whatever.

Bono would not STFU before One, obviously.

I love Little Things. Bono asked Edge if the album was done and I have no idea what he said because I was laughing.

I do think Larry hates life right now. Like all he did was post a flyer at school, these kids showed up at his house, and now he can't get rid of them. He looks miserable.

Got to hang with Daygloeyes2 IRL!

That's pretty much it! [emoji8]

Short hair, long hair... just fucking pick one. This in-between thing he's got going on has got to go.

So true. Looking like the fucking lead singer from Train with Ringo Starr glasses is just about as bad a choice as he can make.
He looked pretty bad ass with a buzzcut in the POP days and also the short cropped hair during NLOTH era.
At his age i would go this route instead of longer, but i would still take longer over... This.

Is it bad I'd agree with this if he went back to the shorter hair?

I prefer shorter hair too. But he's still got it. Although, he is the first person I every felt those hormonal preteen feelings for, so he's sort of grandfathered in. No pun intended.

In addition, the blond pile of hay on his head during I&E makes anything else looks amazing in comparison.

Back
Top Bottom