East Rutherford #2 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

prbiker15

Blue Crack Addict
[TWEET]880561076823244800[/TWEET]
Another day, another show...a special shout-out to those who are viewing this thread at a certain Hall of Fame in Ohio.

se_acabo_el_mundial_iiiy_ahora_que_8683_645x352.gif

Carry on!

Last edited:
Wow that line list nonsense is... nonsense.

Looking forward to a great show. Does ASOH return tonight a la Chi 2? Does IWF get an airing and if so does Vertigo still make the cut? Can those 2 hot rockers live peacefully side by side in a 2017 setlist?! Or do they make a repeat closer of TLTTGYA?!

So much intrigue! So many questions!! Answers hopefully forthcoming!!!

Clearly they are going to announce they have scrapped plans for SOE and fully intend to release Rattle & Hum on 4K Blu Ray for its 30th anniversary.

Wow that line list nonsense is... nonsense.

Looking forward to a great show. Does ASOH return tonight a la Chi 2? Does IWF get an airing and if so does Vertigo still make the cut? Can those 2 hot rockers live peacefully side by side in a 2017 setlist?! Or do they make a repeat closer of TLTTGYA?!

So much intrigue! So many questions!! Answers hopefully forthcoming!!!

You should write the intros for The Bachelor. Not that I've ever seen it...

Another day, another show...a special shout-out to those who are viewing this thread at a certain Hall of Fame in Ohio.

no no no... the shout-out goes to the people at met life who are on the list for saturday and viewing this thread.

NYD
SBS
ASOH
PRIDE

*JT*

Miss Syriajevomaira
BD
Elevation
Vertigo
Mysterious Ways
One
BAD
IWF

giphy.gif

no no no... the shout-out goes to the people at met life who are on the list for saturday and viewing this thread.

NYD
SBS
ASOH
PRIDE

*JT*

Miss Syriajevomaira
BD
Elevation
Vertigo
Mysterious Ways
One
BAD
IWF

giphy.gif

Love it! Would pick UV normally, but MW would work really well in that encore.

Close friend at the front of the tree stage just texted to ask what the acoustic guitar is out for?

ETA- lucky enough to see both CHI shows and I don't recall any acoustic guitar action. Something different tonight?

I will be Mixlr'ing tonight, I am told that my Lumineers stream sounded great, so if phone reception holds it should sound good. www.mixlr.com/popartist. I am in first row seat with ledge right off floor between main and tree stages, so phone should be undisturbed except when I check periodically to see if still connected.

IMG_2407.JPG

I know this is the wrong thread, but whatever. Had to share. Thought it was a joke but the guy told me it was real.

I will be Mixlr'ing tonight, I am told that my Lumineers stream sounded great, so if phone reception holds it should sound good. www.mixlr.com/popartist. I am in first row seat with ledge right off floor between main and tree stages, so phone should be undisturbed except when I check periodically to see if still connected.

Rock solid. Thanks for your effort!

Though your effort would have been more altruistically spent organizing some sort of list for something.

Close friend at the front of the tree stage just texted to ask what the acoustic guitar is out for?

ETA- lucky enough to see both CHI shows and I don't recall any acoustic guitar action. Something different tonight?
Stuck. 100%.

Encore:

BD
Stuck
Elevation
Walk On
Kite (abandoned after 1 minute due to technical difficulties)

(end of show)

MetLife Stadium - East Rutherford, NJ - June 29, 2017

---------- The Whole of the Moon ----------
01 - Sunday Bloody Sunday

MetLife Stadium - East Rutherford, NJ - June 29, 2017

---------- The Whole of the Moon ----------
01 - Sunday Bloody Sunday
02 - New Year's Day

don't think I'd heard New Years Day from this tour yet, sounds very good in this key and the final verse sounds good especially with The Edge doing the falsetto. Now where's my thesaurus?

Back
Top Bottom