Buffalo Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

prbiker15

Blue Crack Addict
:wave: Tonight's million dollar question: Will they play YTBTAM hours before it's release?

Also, off topic:
Thankfully, there are such things as setlist parties and a single release tomorrow morning to distract me from being in the path of a Category 5, 185 MPH hurricane, whose eye is expected to pass around 50 miles to the north of us. A bit scary, but nonetheless ready to ride the storm out.

:wave: Tonight's million dollar question: Will they play YTBTAM hours before it's release?

Also, off topic:
Thankfully, there are such things as setlist parties and a single release tomorrow morning to distract me from being in the path of a Category 5, 185 MPH hurricane, whose eye is expected to pass around 50 miles to the north of us. A bit scary, but nonetheless ready to ride the storm out.

Oye, stay safe compadre.

Unfortunately I'll be at a stupid doctor's appointment and can't party tonight. I know the setlist doesn't change, but catching these JT shows are a blast.

Wait, what? I'm so shit at converting time zones...

Song is released 10pm tonight AEST (I imagine, based on your user name that means midnight your time) = 12 hours and 9 minutes form now.

Fallon is Thursday night in the US, which would be middle of the day Friday our time.

Thanks, everyone. Hoping the U.S. doesn't have to feel the wrath of another monster.

Looks like the stadium is filling up nicely:
DI_67PLUIAAiHbd.jpg

https://twitter.com/buffgrl/status/905217967721414660

Any news from soundcheck in Buffalo? I kinda thought Blackout might be given a whirl on one of these early leg 3 shows

Yeah, I thought so too... Nothing I have seen about soundcheck, and they are only about an hour from on-stage time, so we may not hearing anything

200w.gif

If they play it, they play it. If they don't, they don't.
Not really interested either way.

Gonna have fun trolling that pud Jeff if he shows up on scope.

I'll think positive thoughts for you, PR!

Nate is the coolest dude out there.

I trust your comment was in jest?

If it wasn't... Well, your comment would then be in error.

I was under the impression that he was the ringleader of the fan-lead lines that have secret meet-up points and orchestrates the same fans getting to the front of the queue for every show screwing over everyone else?

I'm at the Buffalo show, super far from the stage with two casuals (if that). But I'm excited. Hope they play YTBTAM ...we'll see!

Stay safe, PR!

oh, dear prb i forgot where you live. Be safe you & co
was sending PR protection vibes earlier
A good distraction, indeed!

we'll see if it veers up to the nyc area in a few days (hopefully, not!)

goes to open a periscope window...

Thanks! One of the casuals is my best friend, but she does not share my love of U2. I basically had to force her to come!
I hope she leaves the show asking what album she should listen to first (not counting The Joshua Tree). Have a great time!

One of the casuals is asking me about the poems on the screen. I bragged to them that I know everything but I don't know where these are from.

One of the casuals is asking me about the poems on the screen. I bragged to them that I know everything but I don't know where these are from.
This is why Willie Williams needs to restart his U2.com diaries - I don't know what's the reason for putting them on the screen either!

Back
Top Bottom