Buffalo Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The only change could be Miss Sarajevo comes back and MW or Ultraviolet are out.

They'll save The Best Thing for Fallon and I reckon Little Things will be MIA till next year.

New Era Field - Buffalo, NY - September 5, 2017

--------- The Whole of the Moon ----------
01 - Sunday Bloody Sunday
02 - New Year's Day

02 - New Year's Day
03 - Bad

Did Edge just flub the intro of Streets? Timing feels off.

This Pride to Streets segue is just terrible. How do they think this is a good idea?

No joke. It was fucking awful in 2005-06 and even worse now. I cannot believe they blew the opportunity to use either Bad or ASOH as segues into Streets, either of which would be spine-tingling. This band, I swear to god.

grumpy_cat_stamp.jpg

Since they're mailing it in, I found a stamp

The decision to go back to the US on this tour will remain one of the most baffling in their careers. They could have swung through South America, released SOE and hit the ground running next year. Now they are stuck on this tour they want to get out of the way before the album comes out, and they are clearly less buzzed on the idea than they were when it started.

Oh god I wish Matkin were here to cover this show; I'm not feeling it and I want to do my work.

02 - New Year's Day
03 - Bad / Give Peace a Chance (snippet) / America (snippet)
04 - Pride (In the Name of Love)
05 - Where the Streets Have No Name / California (There is No End to Love) [snippet]
06 - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / Come Together (snippet)
07 - With or Without You

So it's John Lennon Night in snippetland? :hyper:

02 - New Year's Day
03 - Bad / Give Peace a Chance (snippet) / America (snippet)
04 - Pride (In the Name of Love)
05 - Where the Streets Have No Name / California (There is No End to Love) [snippet]
06 - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / Come Together (snippet)
07 - With or Without You

So it's John Lennon Night in snippetland? :hyper:

John Lennon night is always a good night.

The decision to go back to the US on this tour will remain one of the most baffling in their careers. They could have swung through South America, released SOE and hit the ground running next year. Now they are stuck on this tour they want to get out of the way before the album comes out, and they are clearly less buzzed on the idea than they were when it started.
It works for the band, cause they won't have to visit these cities when they tour next year - and they'll probably shift more tickets than they would for a tour in support of a new album.

rZJwXM2.gif

Maybe it gives them an option not to take the SOE tour to the US next year.

Maybe it gives them an option not to take the SOE tour to the US next year.

Why on earth would:

a) they not want to, and
b) that be the case based on this mini-stop?

They aren't hitting the major markets they hit with i+e, so they will certainly have a market going back. And in any case, surely it is their biggest money spinner, and they will want to spend as much touring time as possible there.

Back
Top Bottom