Buffalo Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
New Era Field - Buffalo, NY - September 5, 2017

--------- The Whole of the Moon ----------
01 - Sunday Bloody Sunday
02 - New Year's Day
03 - Bad / Give Peace a Chance (snippet) / America (snippet)
04 - Pride (In the Name of Love)
05 - Where the Streets Have No Name / California (There is No End to Love) [snippet]
06 - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / Come Together (snippet)
07 - With or Without You
08 - Bullet the Blue Sky / War (snippet) / America (snippet)
09 - Running to Stand Still
10 - Red Hill Mining Town
11 - In God's Country
12 - Trip Through Your Wires
13 - One Tree Hill
---------- Trackdown Video ----------
14 - Exit / Wise Blood (snippet) / Eeny Meeny Miny Moe (snippet)
15 - Mothers of the Disappeared
---------- ENCORE BREAK ----------
16 - Beautiful Day / Starman (snippet)
17 - Elevation
18 - Vertigo / Helter Skelter (snippet)
19 - Miss You (snippet) / Mysterious Ways
20 - Ultraviolet (Light My Way)

Update: the casual who drove us tapped me after the JT set and said she was ready to go. I said it wasn't over and she still wanted to go and I almost flipped the fuck out at her. WTF. I traveled 8 hours, took 2 days off work, and spent a bunch of money because she wanted to go. Aside from that, they have been my favorite band since before I met her. Who leaves early!?!?

Update: the casual who drove us tapped me after the JT set and said she was ready to go. I said it wasn't over and she still wanted to go and I almost flipped the fuck out at her. WTF. I traveled 8 hours, took 2 days off work, and spent a bunch of money because she wanted to go. Aside from that, they have been my favorite band since before I met her. Who leaves early!?!?

Should have found a new ride back!

Did she go?

New Era Field - Buffalo, NY - September 5, 2017

--------- The Whole of the Moon ----------
01 - Sunday Bloody Sunday
02 - New Year's Day
03 - Bad / Give Peace a Chance (snippet) / America (snippet)
04 - Pride (In the Name of Love)
05 - Where the Streets Have No Name / California (There is No End to Love) [snippet]
06 - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / Come Together (snippet)
07 - With or Without You
08 - Bullet the Blue Sky / War (snippet) / America (snippet)
09 - Running to Stand Still
10 - Red Hill Mining Town
11 - In God's Country
12 - Trip Through Your Wires
13 - One Tree Hill
---------- Trackdown Video ----------
14 - Exit / Wise Blood (snippet) / Eeny Meeny Miny Moe (snippet)
15 - Mothers of the Disappeared
---------- ENCORE BREAK ----------
16 - Beautiful Day / Starman (snippet)
17 - Elevation
18 - Vertigo / Helter Skelter (snippet)
19 - Miss You (snippet) / Mysterious Ways
20 - Ultraviolet (Light My Way)
21 - One

So I said we could leave because her foot allegedly hurts but I made it clear I wasn't happy. The only thing saving it is that I have seen them so many times and this band is so f'ing static that I was 99% sure I wouldn't miss a rarity. But I'm so mad.

Rule of Life: never leave a concert early

Was Detroit the first time all tour they didn't end with a song they played together on the B-stage?

Did she go?

We left. [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35] I've seen them before, but I or the band could get hit by a bus tomorrow and I didn't want to go out like that. Fuck this shit.

I couldn't find another way home because it's f'ing Buffalo and the stadium is nowhere near where I am staying and I was afraid I wouldn't be able to get an Uber.

So I said we could leave because her foot allegedly hurts but I made it clear I wasn't happy. The only thing saving it is that I have seen them so many times and this band is so f'ing static that I was 99% sure I wouldn't miss a rarity. But I'm so mad.
I'm actually hoping they don't play anything you haven't heard before after One.

Reading the set list party in the backseat and I think you guys are being overly harsh about the show. I thought Bono sounded great.

He's singing it from the main stage. #ReallyMixingItUp

(maybe it means they are doing something else up there next)

Back
Top Bottom