Bonnaroo Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks like it's over. See you all on Wednesday - it's my turn on Sunday!

Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival - Manchester, TN - June 9, 2017

---------- The Whole of the Moon ----------
01 - Sunday Bloody Sunday
02 - New Year's Day
03 - Pride (In the Name of Love)
04 - Where the Streets Have No Name
05 - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
06 - With or Without You
07 - Bullet the Blue Sky
08 - Running to Stand Still
09 - Red Hill Mining Town
10 - In God's Country
11 - Trip Through Your Wires
12 - One Tree Hill
13 - Exit / Wise Blood (snippet) / Eeny Meeny Miny Moe (snippet)
14 - Mothers of the Disappeared
15 - Beautiful Day / Under the Bridge (snippet)
16 - Elevation
17 - Vertigo
18 - Ultraviolet (Light My Way)
19 - One

So Vertigo jumped in, and Bad, Miss Sarajevo, and TLTTGYA/IWF dropped out.

So does this count as U2's first festival appearance in the states since 1997's Tibetan Freedom Festival? They didn't play that many songs at that festival though.

htr

while I'll admit its disappointing that the Pavorotti part is pre-recorded, the video still makes it one of the most memorable parts of the night

I'm not fond of prerecorded music and found this song to be a low point at the Pittsburgh show.

Same set but add Bad before pride. Miss Sarajevo before bd. Little things after one then finish with I will follow. Would be soooooo awesome imho

Either have Bad segue into Streets or put it in the encore.

Actually don't care where Bad is in the set. Just as long as it's played. My fave U2 song??????

I saw them in pittsburgh and, while I love Bad more than almost any other song...it just doesn't work so early in the set. All the emotion, all the feeling that comes with that song...it's an encore song. A great way to end a show with tons of energy and emotion, so you come walking out of there on top of the clouds.

[QUOTEx=TheEdge25;8174436]I saw them in pittsburgh and, while I love Bad more than almost any other song...it just doesn't work so early in the set. All the emotion, all the feeling that comes with that song...it's an encore song. A great way to end a show with tons of energy and emotion, so you come walking out of there on top of the clouds.[/QUOTE]

And it makes no sense to end the set with a song most fans haven't head.

So does this count as U2's first festival appearance in the states since 1997's Tibetan Freedom Festival? They didn't play that many songs at that festival though.

iHeartRadio in 2015... everyone seems to have forgotten that?

Axver has their first U.S. festival performance being the 1983 US Festival and Glastonbury as their overall last festival appearance.

Someone is going to have to explain to me how the iHeartMusic festival is somehow disqualified from consideration. Is it the arena setting? Is it somehow more geared as an industry event than a legitimate festival?

Someone is going to have to explain to me how the iHeartMusic festival is somehow disqualified from consideration. Is it the arena setting? Is it somehow more geared as an industry event than a legitimate festival?

Industry Event would probably be the closest distinction. It seems like it's somewhere between an actual festival, and something like the Grammy's.

Back
Top Bottom