September 22, 2017 - San Diego, CA - Qualcomm Stadium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am in town already for this. Weather has been magnificent but yeah, any rigorous moshing and be prepared to peel your shirt off later.

Oh my God. I forgot the reason I wanted to go to this is that beck is opening.

I'm finally seeing beck! Holyshitholyshitholyshit

Okay quys I have a question about the GA lines. do people that are going to be in the upper seated area have to wait in the GA line? or do we have to wait in another area? Sorry for asking but this is my first time going to a stadium concert. :wave:

Okay quys I have a question about the GA lines. do people that are going to be in the upper seated area have to wait in the GA line? or do we have to wait in another area? Sorry for asking but this is my first time going to a stadium concert. :wave:

Separate lines for seats

I was very tired so my energy flagged a lot about halfway through, but a U2 show is still a U2 show, and it's always good with friends.

Oy, that stadium tho. What a DUMP.

That was quite literally the worst stadium experience I've had in a while. Getting into parking lot was hell, only to see zero people directing cars. So a million jammed up cars in one area, only to have entire empty sections spread out through the lot. I saw idiots taking four spaces for one car. I get tailgating, but it was stupid. I get inside, and want to go to a bathroom, womens clearly visible, mens no where to be had. Ask around. "I don't know" was a common answer from anyone you would ask about anything. Finally someone says there are more bathrooms inside. lol. The only decent beers were a 30+ min wait. Drank a bud. Ugh.

However I did get to see everyone just briefly! YAY! And leaving wasn't nearly as bad as it looked, since I drove like a maniac and got us out.

Back
Top Bottom