September 12, 2017 - Kansas City, MO - Arrowhead Stadium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well good grief a week after going to the trouble of traveling to Dallas, I find out they're coming to my back yard. Hoping the open air stadium sounds better than the dome.

Well good grief a week after going to the trouble of traveling to Dallas, I find out they're coming to my back yard. Hoping the open air stadium sounds better than the dome.

It could be worse, no?

Kidding... I'll drive I-29 from Omaha for the 4th time since 1987... hopefully someone on this thread will offer up good parking ideas -- as I recall, Arrowhead can be a bitch to leave after a show or game.

It could be worse, no?

Kidding... I'll drive I-29 from Omaha for the 4th time since 1987... hopefully someone on this thread will offer up good parking ideas -- as I recall, Arrowhead can be a bitch to leave after a show or game.

I was worried about that. I'm going with my brother, who has been to several Chiefs games there, so I'm just hoping he knows what to do about parking. :shrug:

Just plan on sitting in the parking lot for at least an hour waiting to get out. It's that way with a well-attended baseball game, and there will be twice as many people at this show. My first U2 show was at Arrowhead 25 years ago and we had listened to AB in its entirety before we got off stadium property.

Just plan on sitting in the parking lot for at least an hour waiting to get out. It's that way with a well-attended baseball game, and there will be twice as many people at this show. My first U2 show was at Arrowhead 25 years ago and we had listened to AB in its entirety before we got off stadium property.

I hate that I just purchased a $30 parking pass [emoji22]

I did too. There really aren't alternatives. It's not in an area where you can park elsewhere and walk. It's a very isolated sports complex that takes a long time to get out of on a crowded night.

Did anyone get their number yet for the KC show? I just want to be near the tree stage so I'm going to wing it and show up when parking opens at 2[emoji50]

Back
Top Bottom