May 26, 2017 - Dallas, TX - AT&T Stadium - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > The Joshua Tree 2017 - Tour Central > Tour Dates & Fan Gatherings
Click Here to Login
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 01-09-2017, 02:05 PM   #1
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator
 
Sicy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 69,348
Local Time: 02:07 PM
May 26, 2017 - Dallas, TX - AT&T Stadium

...
__________________

__________________
Sicy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 10:06 AM   #2
Acrobat
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Route 66
Posts: 470
Local Time: 04:07 PM
I haven't been in these parts for a while, but I remember there are a lot of good people here.

I scored a GA for Dallas. Can't wait! I saw two JT shows back in the day and I'm ready to do it again.
__________________

rastacruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 01:06 AM   #3
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: southwest USA
Posts: 3,302
Local Time: 10:07 PM
Only two and a half hours away from me, not sure if I'm going to go yet....
bobsaget77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 12:41 PM   #4
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
zoopop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 3,459
Local Time: 05:07 PM
Driving from San Antonio and taking my wife & 6 year old to show.

There are a bunch of bars/grills around the stadium. Would love to meet some other Interferencers.
zoopop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 08:53 PM   #5
The Fly
 
ouu2fan23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 245
Local Time: 05:07 PM
Driving from Oklahoma with my wife. Can't wait!!!


Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference
ouu2fan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 06:52 AM   #6
Refugee
 
topplehatU2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,491
Local Time: 10:07 PM
Somehow scored GA tickets, really excited!

However - I'm not sure how GA works here. I'm "GA26", are there sections or rows of seats in the GA area or is it just one giant pit?
topplehatU2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 09:13 AM   #7
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
zoopop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 3,459
Local Time: 05:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by topplehatU2 View Post
Somehow scored GA tickets, really excited!

However - I'm not sure how GA works here. I'm "GA26", are there sections or rows of seats in the GA area or is it just one giant pit?
It'll be just one pit. I think they label the tickets (GA26) to keep count.
zoopop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 10:55 PM   #8
War Child
 
deltau922's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 605
Local Time: 05:07 PM
Driving from Kansas City. They haven't been here since Elevation and this is a tour I just can't miss.


Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference
deltau922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 07:20 PM   #9
ONE
love, blood, life
 
digitize's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: New York / Dallas / Austin
Posts: 14,074
Local Time: 04:07 PM
I live in Dallas. Still trying to figure out if I can go and how much I want to spend if I do. Hopefully it works out!


Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference
digitize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 08:10 PM   #10
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: southwest USA
Posts: 3,302
Local Time: 10:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltau922 View Post
Driving from Kansas City. They haven't been here since Elevation and this is a tour I just can't miss.


Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I was disappointed that they're not coming to Arrowhead. My folks live 15 minutes from the stadium and I wanted to surprise my dad with tickets. But oh well.
Stay safe for the drive. Get off the wrong exit in Kansas and you'll end up off the grid driving around farmland for half an hour with no internet or cell service. I know this because it happened to me last week.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bobsaget77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 09:12 PM   #11
The Fly
 
Christie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: South West Kansas...
Posts: 123
Local Time: 05:07 PM
Haha it's been 13 years since i've been to Dallas and well I can't wait!!!! I wanted to go to Pop 20 years ago and my parents said I was too young. Plus it might have been my Graduation...... Maybe. But yay I have a GA ticket and an 8 hour drive! Since there's no Denver it'll do.
Christie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 03:05 PM   #12
Acrobat
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Route 66
Posts: 470
Local Time: 04:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christie View Post
Haha it's been 13 years since i've been to Dallas and well I can't wait!!!! I wanted to go to Pop 20 years ago and my parents said I was too young. Plus it might have been my Graduation...... Maybe. But yay I have a GA ticket and an 8 hour drive! Since there's no Denver it'll do.
I was at the Pop show in Dallas at the Cotton Bowl. Rage Against The Machine opened,
rastacruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 04:16 PM   #13
Anu
Editor
 
Anu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: There ain't no place I'd rather be, baby won't you carry me back to Tennessee
Posts: 1,700
Local Time: 10:07 PM
Checking in. See everyone there!!!
__________________
Stand up to rock stars!
Anu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 04:59 PM   #14
Acrobat
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Route 66
Posts: 470
Local Time: 04:07 PM
Woot! I'll be in GA but probably won't be able to get in line too early. I'll have to check into my hotel first. I'll be driving up from Austin that day.
rastacruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 05:02 PM   #15
Babyface
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 10
Local Time: 05:07 PM
Email from AT&T stadium indicates that they will allow people to start lining up at 6 AM. They are going to let us get numbers and leave in reconvene at 2. Anyone not back in line at 4:30 will lose their spot.
u2texan1973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 05:21 PM   #16
The Fly
 
vandesa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 132
Local Time: 05:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rastacruz View Post
I was at the Pop show in Dallas at the Cotton Bowl. Rage Against The Machine opened,
I was there too, and it was my least favorite of all the U2 shows, and I've seen a few.

Those shows included:
83 War Tour Massey Hall Toronto
84 Unforgettable Fire, Massey Hall
87 JT, CNE Stadium, Toronto
92, Zoo, Leg1, Maple Leaf Gardens, Toronto
93, Zoo, Leg 3, CNE Stadium (x2) - 1 paid, 1 outside the stadium
97, PopMart, Cottonbowl, Dallas, TX
01, Elevation, Reunion Arena, Dallas, TX
05, Vertigo, American Airlines Center, Dallas, TX
09, 360, Reliant Stadium, Houston, TX - RedZone
17, JT30, NRG Stadium, Houston, TX - RedZone

I went for coverage, not frequency, and I only missed 1 tour. I missed out on 15 I&E, I had a last minute trip to NYC, the last show of the tour, and I tried and failed to get a ticket. I arrived in NYC at 8 pm, that didn't help.

If I can score a last minute ticket drop for GA I might come up for a follow up from the Houston show.
vandesa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 07:15 AM   #17
Acrobat
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Route 66
Posts: 470
Local Time: 04:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vandesa View Post
I was there too, and it was my least favorite of all the U2 shows, and I've seen a few.

Those shows included:
83 War Tour Massey Hall Toronto
84 Unforgettable Fire, Massey Hall
87 JT, CNE Stadium, Toronto
92, Zoo, Leg1, Maple Leaf Gardens, Toronto
93, Zoo, Leg 3, CNE Stadium (x2) - 1 paid, 1 outside the stadium
97, PopMart, Cottonbowl, Dallas, TX
01, Elevation, Reunion Arena, Dallas, TX
05, Vertigo, American Airlines Center, Dallas, TX
09, 360, Reliant Stadium, Houston, TX - RedZone
17, JT30, NRG Stadium, Houston, TX - RedZone

I went for coverage, not frequency, and I only missed 1 tour. I missed out on 15 I&E, I had a last minute trip to NYC, the last show of the tour, and I tried and failed to get a ticket. I arrived in NYC at 8 pm, that didn't help.

If I can score a last minute ticket drop for GA I might come up for a follow up from the Houston show.
Pretty similar to my show career. I was also at the Elevation gig at Reunion Arena in Dallas, glad they played Bad that night. Pop at the Cotton Bowl was my least favorite U2 show. They pretty much sucked most of that night.

3 - Unforgettable Fire (San Francisco)
1 - Amnesty International (San Francisco)
2 - JT (Hartford & Oakland)
1 - Zoo TV Outside (Dallas)
1 - PopMart (Dallas)
1 - Elevation (Dallas)
2 - Vertigo (Denver)
1 - 360 (Norman, OK)

no IE show either
rastacruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 08:47 PM   #18
The Fly
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 154
Local Time: 06:07 PM
Thank you for that information.
gunsnroses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 08:48 PM   #19
The Fly
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 154
Local Time: 06:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ouu2fan23 View Post
Driving from Oklahoma with my wife. Can't wait!!!


Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference
Are you doing GA?
gunsnroses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 04:09 PM   #20
Babyface
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 10
Local Time: 05:07 PM
Lot 11, 12, and 13 parking are available for $45 on Ticketmaster
__________________

u2texan1973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com
×