May 20, 2017 - Los Angeles, CA - Rose Bowl

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The venue is claiming that the show starts at 6:30 but I'm guessing that the Lumineers won't hit the stage until around 7:15/7:30. Does anyone have other intel?

So I won 2 GA tickets. I just found out I have to pick them up at will call at 3:30. Can I still wait in line for GA beforehand without my tickets?

So I won 2 GA tickets. I just found out I have to pick them up at will call at 3:30. Can I still wait in line for GA beforehand without my tickets?

Sure you can. No one has hard GA tickets - it's the whole "swipe the credit card you used to buy them" deal.

Congrats on your win! What contest was it?

Sure you can. No one has hard GA tickets - it's the whole "swipe the credit card you used to buy them" deal.

Congrats on your win! What contest was it?

Haha oh yeah I forgot it's credit card entry. I won with chegg.com on twitter!

If you won tickets and they're telling you to pick them up, then they are probably hard tickets. What are they going to do, give you a credit card to scan in?

I ended up with a hard ticket in Vancouver due to an issue with the scanner, so someone went into the box office and came back with actual tickets for us.

If you won tickets and they're telling you to pick them up, then they are probably hard tickets. What are they going to do, give you a credit card to scan in?

I ended up with a hard ticket in Vancouver due to an issue with the scanner, so someone went into the box office and came back with actual tickets for us.

Yeah that's what I figured. Fine by me, love tickets as souvenirs.

FYI. Some people have already started one of those stupid list lines. Supposedly, list is at 75. It's at the corner of Seco and West and a check in is scheduled for 8.

Now, I have a feeling Rose Bowl security won't honor this but I feel like publicizing this as I don't think they wanted it out there.

So we're gonna get there when parking opens at 2:30. Do you think we'll get good spots for GA?

Nothing like waiting till the last minute.

Agreed. At that point they'll have no time to react if one of us notices a problem with their system. Not sure why they wouldn't have released their info earlier in the week so they'd have time to answer questions and make any necessary changes.

So we are still waiting on am email about GA specifics? Coming with a large ish group so still trying to figure this out.

Rose Bowl GA info:

KEY TIMING FOR GENERAL ADMISSION FLOOR ACCESS
Rose Bowl Stadium Lot 6 Parking Opens for GA Floor Only: 8:00 AM
GA Floor Line-Up Begins at Gate E: 8:00 AM
Rose Bowl Stadium Parking Opens: 2:30 PM
Picnic in the Park: 3:00 PM
Pre-Screening at Gate E Begins: 3:00 PM
Park & Ride Shuttle Operations Begin: 3:30 PM
Gates Open: 5:00 PM
Show Starts: 6:30 PM
Show Concludes: 11:00 PM
*There will be NO overnight camping permitted for any concert patrons, including GA Floor line up. In addition, patrons with two-day tickets will need to vacate the area 90 minutes after the conclusion of Saturday night's performance.

300? So if I'm at RB at 8, there is NO Way that 300 people who also get there at 8 are getting in front of me just because of this "list". Ugh. .. let the drama begin

How many people do we think will be in line at 8 am both mornings??? 200-300 by that time? Also does this negate the GA line going on now OR does the "line" begin anew at 8 am???? :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom