June 25, 2017 - Boston, MA - Gillette Stadium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For those of you with GA tix and getting there early, do you know where you are parking? I'm assuming the smaller lots won't be open until later in the day??

If anyone is trying to unload any tickets, let me know! Would just need 1-2.:wave:

And I second everything everyone has said about that stadium. Traffic/parking is basically hell no matter what you do.

That's really poor on their part. If there is any stadium in the country harder to get out of than the Rose Bowl, it is Gillette (or maybe Penn State in Happy Valley).

They seem to be causing their own infrastructure more trouble by simply not running the train a bit later.

totally agree. they have also stopped running the late "Downeaster" (northbound train serving northern mass, NH & ME) after shows. they used to run a train that left after midnight which was perfect for shows at TD garden... no idea why they would do this as the post-show/game late train was always packed. :down:

Any info from the event staff about GA entry?

The Gillette U2 website just talks about how to purchase tickets, but doesn't have any info for the day of the show.

Anybody find anything about when GAs can line up, etc. ?

Thanks!

Last edited:
GA Line Has Started

Just an FYI - I saw a Facebook post that the Boston GA line has started. They are currently located at the Dunkin Donuts at 16 Washington Street. Seems like twice a day check-ins. Currently 7 people on the list.

FTR - I am not going to the show, but wanted to share the info.

Twice a day check-ins to a Dunkin Donuts...hmm...sounds like you may be confusing the GA line with the line at every Dunkin Donuts in New England.

Email from Gillete, no info about GA lineup:

What to Look for this Sunday

Gillette Stadium is happy to be your host for U2. To ensure that you are prepared for your visit, below are some helpful links to important information.

Gillette Stadium - U2: The Joshua Tree Tour 2017

Clear Bag Policy

Any bags larger than a handheld wallet or wristlet will not be allowed.

Read More

Event Timing

Stadium gates open at 5pm on Sunday and the show is scheduled to start at 6:30pm.

Read More

Arrival & Parking

Parking lots open at 2:30pm. Parking is $40 for cars and $150 for oversized vehicles, cash preferred.

Read More

Stadium Information

Streamline your stadium entry and view a complete list of prohibited items.

Read More

Ticket Information

Please print your tickets prior to arriving. Mobile Entry NOT available for this event.

The Gillette Stadium website says parking lots open at 2:30pm. Does anyone know what my options are if I want to show up earlier to join the GA line? TIA

Some of the private lots further up route 1 may be open.
No way to know for sure.

Or you could just park like you are going shopping at Patriot Place and then might have to move car later.

Some of the private lots further up route 1 may be open.
No way to know for sure.

Or you could just park like you are going shopping at Patriot Place and then might have to move car later.

Literally no one know!
giphy.gif

i highly, highly suggest parking further up route 1 and sucking it up for ~1 mile walk. unless you want to sit there until 1 a.m. before even getting on rt. 1.

i highly, highly suggest parking further up route 1 and sucking it up for ~1 mile walk. unless you want to sit there until 1 a.m. before even getting on rt. 1.
Do you have any idea if any of the lots further up Rte. 1 will be open around noon? Also, I just posted this in the What do you have? forum:

I have 2 GA tickets for sale for foxboro. It's too late for me to mail them but I am still going to the show and can meet you at Gillette. $187 for both tickets (face + fees) gets it done.

Do you have any idea if any of the lots further up Rte. 1 will be open around noon? Also, I just posted this in the What do you have? forum:

I have 2 GA tickets for sale for foxboro. It's too late for me to mail them but I am still going to the show and can meet you at Gillette. $187 for both tickets (face + fees) gets it done.

Hello I am interested, are you still selling those tickets? Please confirm ASAP!

I have 2 GA tix that I'm willing to sell, but I don't think they are transferable. My understanding is that they need to scan the credit card used to purchas e the tickets before granting entry.

I have 2 GA tix that I'm willing to sell, but I don't think they are transferable. My understanding is that they need to scan the credit card used to purchas e the tickets before granting entry.

Not at Gillette.
They didn't use CC entry.
You should have either hard tickets or a pdf file to print them yourself, which you can then hand off to someone.

Tickets

I have 2 paper GA tickets for tonight's show. I'm selling them for face value ($190 total). Price is negotiable due to short notuce. I can meet you in the Manchester, NH area. Sorry for the short notice, but hopefully someone can enjoy the show! Please send a message. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom