June 16, 2017 - Louisville, KY - Papa Johns Stadium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Who lives in Kentucky? :lol:

Oh, about 4.5 million Americans.

U2 return to Kentucky for the first time in 16 years.
The show in Louisville Kentucky on June 16, 2017 will be U2's first show in Louisville Kentucky since they opened for the J. Geils Band in Louisville Kentucky at the "Gardens" on March 13, 1982 during their October Tour.

U2 Tour history in Kentucky:

March 13, 1982 - Louisville Kentucky - Gardens - opening for J. Geils Band - October Tour

October 23, 1987 - Lexington Kentucky - RUPP Arena - Joshua Tree Tour

May 4, 2001 - Lexington Kentucky - RUPP Arena - Elevation Tour

June 16, 2017 - Louisville Kentucky - Pappa John's Cardinal Stadium - Joshua Tree Tour 2017

:|

Good job, U2. Deciding to my state after I've already gotten tickets to Chicago.

To be fair, I'm in such the ass end of my state that going to Chicago is only a couple hours farther than going to Louisville. Chicago is going to be more fun anyway.

But still :grumpy:

:|

Good job, U2. Deciding to my state after I've already gotten tickets to Chicago.

To be fair, I'm in such the ass end of my state that going to Chicago is only a couple hours farther than going to Louisville. Chicago is going to be more fun anyway.

But still :grumpy:

Why not go to both? Louisville show is on a Friday. This is a short tour that is only playing a relatively small number of cities in Europe and North America. They are also unlikely to ever do a retro "Joshua Tree Tour" ever again.

A good chance to tell Trump voters they're stupid motherfuckers in person

Hillary was never going to win Kentucky. Now, Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania, that is where you should ask registered Democrats why they stayed home on election night. Trump got less votes than Mitt Romney in Wisconsin. Mitt Romney lost Wisconsin in 2012 by 7 points, yet Trump gets less votes and wins the state in 2016. Trump voters did not win the election, registered Democrats who did not turn out on election night in those three states lost the election and allowed Trump to win.

I don't live in KY im gonna commute to show from Indianapolis in very excited to see U2 it's been about 30 years since I saw them live in Los Angeles on 4-21-1987! This is a dream come true for me! GA floor it's gonna be amazing!!!!:wave::lol::crack::love:

Any U2 Fanattics on here meeting up for this KY show!!! Please let me know [ PM Me ] and I'll see you there !!! :applaud:

128 days until JT tour hits town. 30 years since I bought TJT, hit play, and never looked back. Taking my 20 and 16 year old to the show. I have a feeling that this is one they'll be telling their grandkids about one day! Who's all going to be there?

Got my GA tickets for this show, haven't seen them since 2001 at Rupp Arena! So my tickets say GA9 for section and row, does anyone know what this means? Are there different physical GA sections?

The section/row means nothing, they use that for counting purposes. All of GA is one big area with no sections.

Got my GA tickets for this show, haven't seen them since 2001 at Rupp Arena! So my tickets say GA9 for section and row, does anyone know what this means? Are there different physical GA sections?

Wait, you actually got a physical General Admission ticket for this show? I thought all general admission tickets were paperless?

Wait, you actually got a physical General Admission ticket for this show? I thought all general admission tickets were paperless?

I bet they're referring to the section on the order confirmation. If you pull up GA tix now it lists one (GA15) for me, but they're paperless like almost everywhere else.

Hey guys... If anyone out there ends up holding an extra GA ticket, I'd appreciate any consideration. It looks like I'm going to be able to make the whirlwind trip up and back. This may be the only time I get to catch this tour unless St Louis works out. Thanks! :sexywink:

Hey guys... If anyone out there ends up holding an extra GA ticket, I'd appreciate any consideration. It looks like I'm going to be able to make the whirlwind trip up and back. This may be the only time I get to catch this tour unless St Louis works out. Thanks! :sexywink:

Indianapolis has a lot of GA tickets available thru Ticketmaster app !!! Not sure if that would work out for you! I think Louisville GA tickets all gone!

Looks like they may have just opened up some KY GA's this morning.
A lot of nosebleed $35 seats still available for louisville show tomorrow all the GA appear to be gone StubHub says 972 tickets left for this show!

Wow, Louisville may end up being in pretty decent shape. Probably right on par with Pittsburgh in the low 40's

Back
Top Bottom