July 29, 2017 - Amsterdam NL - Amsterdam Arena

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There is absolutely a way to deactivate a ticket. Tickets are effectively canceled once they are scanned at the gate. There's no reason they wouldn't be able to void the code associated with a ticket long before the show.

Will they? I agree with you that it's very very unlikely...and past personal experience tells me they won't.

But they very easily can cancel a ticket.

I'm more worried about the little sentence in bold at the bottom of my order that tells me that because I bought the collector ticket, I will receive my ticket no later than 3 days before the show. 3 days?? Really??

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

There is absolutely a way to deactivate a ticket. Tickets are effectively canceled once they are scanned at the gate. There's no reason they wouldn't be able to void the code associated with a ticket long before the show.

Will they? I agree with you that it's very very unlikely...and past personal experience tells me they won't.

I'm more worried about the little sentence in bold at the bottom of my order that tells me that because I bought the collector ticket, I will receive my ticket no later than 3 days before the show. 3 days?? Really??

I'v bougt the collector's kit in the Dublin concert (yes, living in Brasil and buying the CK for a Dublin concert was a bad move), and they say the CK will appear in my house the week prior.

I talked to my friend that bought it for a previous concert, and the CK didn't arrive, so he called Ticketmaster and they "printed" another ticket for him, and he collected in the arena, the day of the concert.

So, I don't think there will be a problem if the CK didn't arrive in time.

By the way, anyone knows anything about the A&O Hostel? I've booked a shared room in that place. Says it's not very far from the stadium...1.6km

Just call up Bono. Don't you have him on speed-dial?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

By the way, anyone knows anything about the A&O Hostel? I've booked a shared room in that place. Says it's not very far from the stadium...1.6km

Do yourself a favour and book something in the city centre. That way you can see much more touristy things. The stadium is right next to a Train/Metro station, so you can easily get there from the city centre within 15-30 minutes. Amsterdam is far too beautiful to stay around the ArenA.

Oh yes, I guess there is a technical possibility. Each ticket has a unique code. But from a legal view, I don't think they can. Nor do I worry too much that anyone will notice.

My brother just bought two tickets for the 2nd Amsterdam show (normal sales)
Those tickets were fallen back, he got them about an hour ago

Some mondays are better than others:wave:

Back
Top Bottom