Twickenham GA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

naycookeu2

War Child
Does anybody know if they will be handing bands out at Twickenham (London)? I've heard there's not going to any barrier but not 100% sure

I don't think there is a gold circle this time, so unless you must be on the barrier I don't see the need for queueing and associated drama!

Has there been any shows so far that have had no golden circle folks?

What do you mean with golden circle folks?

In the NA leg of the tour there was no barrier on the GA floor dividing it in sections to prevent crowd crush. I have to say I was quite surprised by that.
The only separate, cordoned off section was for the people with the expensive Red Zone tickets, which was on Edge's side of the ramp to the tree stage.

Only seems to be croke park having two sections on the pitch. Wonder why only croke?

Noel comes on at 6.30 so I'll be looking to get in there around 6pm to get a spot. Get the best I can at that time. I think the stadium will be 95% full for the support act which isn't something you always see

It's proper tickets aswell none of this credit card entry crap so getting in should be fine

Was hoping he might join U2 during their set at some point like the O2.

Yes, I was there that night too. I can't see him playing on I Still Haven't Found... again as the Joshua Tree set will only be the band. Maybe they will finish on a Beatles song with him or some other cover.

Yes, I was there that night too. I can't see him playing on I Still Haven't Found... again as the Joshua Tree set will only be the band. Maybe they will finish on a Beatles song with him or some other cover.

Eddie Vedder and Mumford & Sons joined the band for Mothers of the Disappeared in Seattle so there's nothing to say there can't be another guest during the JT section.

Back
Top Bottom