Tour Merchandise

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There's a white tee with song tracks lists on front- for sale on u2.com. I've heard it being sold at some earlier shows. But it was not at Van, nor at Toronto. Anyone see it at shows recently?

Also, someone tweeted a red Joshua tree shirt from NY, commenting that they bought it outside the venue and that they choose the red one. Makes me wonder, we're there other colors than Red? And also, was it from an official merch tent Outside? Or from a bootleggers hawking Shirts on the Street?

There's a white tee with song tracks lists on front- for sale on u2.com. I've heard it being sold at some earlier shows. But it was not at Van, nor at Toronto. Anyone see it at shows recently?

Also, someone tweeted a red Joshua tree shirt from NY, commenting that they bought it outside the venue and that they choose the red one. Makes me wonder, we're there other colors than Red? And also, was it from an official merch tent Outside? Or from a bootleggers hawking Shirts on the Street?

The red shirt was at official merch tents, and was the only color available.

The red shirt was at official merch tents, and was the only color available.

The red shirt, which I bought, was the 4 band members in the "Streets intro" pose. There was nothing on the back though.

I also bought the white JT shirt with the 4 of them in the album pose and the tour dates on the back....that's my favorite.

The red shirt, which I bought, was the 4 band members in the "Streets intro" pose. There was nothing on the back though.

I also bought the white JT shirt with the 4 of them in the album pose and the tour dates on the back....that's my favorite.

Idiocy and lazy design to not throw the dates on the back.

It was in Cleveland.

They sell more varieties of merchandise at the concerts than just what they have listed on the website.

DENXHe_WXo_AI6dc_O.jpg

The blue one in the middle is the kind of shirt I would have bought in an instant during the 1st leg. Very frustrating.
DENXHeWXoAI6dcO.jpg

The blue one in the middle is the kind of shirt I would have bought in an instant during the 1st leg. Very frustrating.
They had those on the first leg, just not at the first few shows. The first show I noticed that style was at Pittsburgh (so before the halfway point), in both a blue or a gray option.

gah! why didn't you buy me one? :angry:

but seriously, that's a bummer. had i seen they were selling one like that, i would have asked someone to pick one up for me.

Is £25 = $40? Or are those pesky brits getting new and same merch at a discount?? Bought 2 tshirts for $80! :|:|

There is a Maroon short sleeve JT shirt that I didn't see in NA that is now available online with the European dates on the back....I'm getting that one.

The red JT shirt with a the dates on the back also wasn't available in NA (at least at MetLife)

Anyone know the rational behind why individual shirts aren't available it seems in the European leg?
Easy money I would have thought,did they get burnt on sales on 360/ I+E ??

Indeed the venue specific t-shirt was the hardest one to find for me, seems it was selling quite well at Metlife stadium, had to visit a number of merch stands before i could find one that sold one and sold it at Large+

DENXHe_WXo_AI6dc_O.jpg

DENXHeWXoAI6dcO.jpg

Just my opinion - Saw that shirt in London and just did not like it - not the official JT font and looks kinda like a poor knockoff. Some of the cheap knockoffs I saw on the streets in London & Pasadena look better than that shirt. Once again just an opinion from a guy who has bought official t-shirts going back to the UF tour

I brought one outside and it was in black ,the same logo as the red t shirt in that photo on the front. On the back it had the new Joshua tree band pic on with the 87 band pic as the bands shadow. Very very cool. Dates over the top of it aswell. £10

I also brought the Joshua tree cover with dates on back and the navy blue one with just the tree logo and the dates on the back.

The album cover t shirt one I had to buy one size larger. It's that made in Uganda t shirt so it came abit small

I didn't see any of those guys peddling bootleg t-shirts at Meadowlands, maybe they are barred from the area?

I didn't see any of those guys peddling bootleg t-shirts at Meadowlands, maybe they are barred from the area?

The ones I saw in London were 5-10 minutes from the stadium, outside the train station.

What I did notice was the huge queues for merchandise after the concert. I don't really see that, there normally empty. Was a superb gig though

I only own 3 venue t-shirts so whenever there are one i must have it. The ones i have is from 360 2009 at Ullevi stadium, Bruce last year one of the dates and now Metlife from JT tour. IE tour didnt have one for Stockholm.. :/

2 questions:

1) for anyone that bought the black JT bomber jacket..... do you find the arms to both be excessively puffy? Or is mine just a defect. Also, on my back the bottom of my jacket ends well above my waist/belt line. More like at small of my back. Kinda looks ridiculous, but I suppose that's the style of a bomber jacket.

2) I noticed on u2.com both the green and red/maroon JT tour shirt (with logo of tree and silhouette on front) both have the word EUROPE under the logo to reflect euro dates. I bought these shirts at euro concert and they do not have the word EUROPE. Are u2.com's exclusive shirts with the addition of the word EUROPE? Or are their pictures just wrong and someone ordered them and found word missing? Or did others buy these shirts at other euro shows and found with the word?

2 questions:

1) for anyone that bought the black JT bomber jacket..... do you find the arms to both be excessively puffy? Or is mine just a defect. Also, on my back the bottom of my jacket ends well above my waist/belt line. More like at small of my back. Kinda looks ridiculous, but I suppose that's the style of a bomber jacket.

2) I noticed on u2.com both the green and red/maroon JT tour shirt (with logo of tree and silhouette on front) both have the word EUROPE under the logo to reflect euro dates. I bought these shirts at euro concert and they do not have the word EUROPE. Are u2.com's exclusive shirts with the addition of the word EUROPE? Or are their pictures just wrong and someone ordered them and found word missing? Or did others buy these shirts at other euro shows and found with the word?

Pretty sure it's just u2.coms way of saying that these shirts are with the European dates on the back

2 questions:

I am the only one that bought the bomber jacket lol

There were some blue camo t-shirts with Joshua Tree shapes in various colors spread over the shirt.
$50, and they didn't look that great in my opinion.

And some of the shirts for the new leg are simply Leg 1 shirts with the new tours dates printed onto the bottom of them, below the Leg 1 dates. Some of them looked perfect, but some styles had actual different fonts and angles for the new dates on them and looked horrible!

Back
Top Bottom