SPOILERS - Vancouver Rehearsals Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Now a third run through of the same transition Pride > Streets

Here's what I mean by red

IMG_2606.jpg

Skipped ahead to Bullet now

And then right into RTSS

Looks like we might get the rest of JT here.

Last edited:
As I was watching periscope and hearing soundcheck last night, it kind of struck me that the setlist before the encore is a near identical one to the Joshua Tree tour in 87... however, they're missing Bad, Gloria, 40 and even I Will Follow.

I don't really like the idea of Beautiful Day, Ultraviolet and Miss Sarajevo entering this kind of tour when it's more of a 30th anniversary tour. I would hope that the people going to this tour would want to hear 80's songs and not 90's.

If I was to come up with a better setlist, I'd imagine it look something like this.

1. Gloria

2. I Will Follow

3. A Sort of Homecoming

4. October

5. New Year's Day

6. Sunday Bloody Sunday

7. Pride (In the Name of Love)

8. MLK

9. Where the Streets Have No Name

10. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking for

11. With Or Without You

12. Bullet the Blue Sky

13. Running to Stand Still

14. Red Hill Mining Town

15. In God's Country

16. Trip Through Your Wires

17. One Tree Hill

18. Exit

19. Mothers of the Disappeared

ENCORE:

20. Spanish Eyes

21. Bad

22. The Little Things That Give You Away (one exception)

23. 40

To me, that seems like a more appropriate throwback anniversary setlist.

I found you guys!
You're all in here!

Hard to argue w that setlist!

Wishful thinking. Pause after RTSS.

And another run through of RTSS

(all of these with full production/lighting)

Last edited:
I wish U2 plays Wishful Thinking

I better be careful how I phrase things. But now IGC so maybe it's gonna happen after all. IGC sounds better tonight. They worked on it earlier today

Last edited:
Isn't it curfew time? But no, they're keeping going, One Tree Hill now.

Definitely seeing the lighting for exit now (I think I've seen too many production rehearsals) Think I can still hear it quietly (did they turn down the volume?)

Mysteriousdays on Mixlr says they're now definitely running through Mothers of the Disappeared.

Elevation after Beautiful Day, as our 22nd confirmed song in rehearsals.

They did Beautiful Day again after Elevation but now I can't hear a thing on Mixlr. Is that it, jimyc?

They did Beautiful Day again after Elevation but now I can't hear a thing on Mixlr. Is that it, jimyc?

I'm still hearing something now. It's not much louder than the street noise now. Not much help here sorry

If they do BD/Elevation Elevation/BD, maybe they can follow it up with UTEOTW like on the Elevation tour..

Last edited:
Elevation/UTEOTW would take a huge dump all over UV/Miss Sarajevo.

House lights were on for a bit but I still see lighting/production stuff.

So there's been the sound of a pressure washer for about 30 minutes. This would never happen this late at night.

There is still production lighting inside the stadium. Maybe there is still something going on in there. Nobody will complain about the band playing late and keeping them up. The pressure washer might get a few hundred complaints though.

Conspiracy theorists go nuts

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom