Concerns about a ticket I bought

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Eamon696

The Fly
Hello everybody!

So I purchased a ticket to see the band on June 20th in DC, and I am kind of worried that I might have been scammed or something (I've never bought tickets myself before on Stubhub). So the tickets were identified when I bought them as paperless, so I presumed that seller was going to be mailing me like a link to a pdf or something (idk). But when the envelope arrived, it contained a sheet of paper and an attached prepaid gift card, with the instructions that I use the gift card at the venue in order to get in. Not sure if this is legit, and I wanted to check in with you folks who might have more knowledge on situations like this. Just want to be able to see U2 from the GA in a few weeks!!

That's how the scalpers get around the no re-selling rule, they buy with the prepaid card. Stubhub is legit as it gets, and all the venue will do is swipe the card and give you a wristband for GA access. If you're worried, just show up very early to the venue so that you have time to call Stubhub in case of any issues.

Back
Top Bottom