2017 Joshua Tree Tour: Ticket Prices

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am sure there is a problem with the Miami page. It says GA seats and the price is $100 higher than other venues and there are no tickets available since 9:05am. It's usually easy to get ticket in presales and in stadiums even more.

Anybody else not able to search "U2" in the TM mobile app? Nothing comes up when I type in U2. I'm using Android.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using U2 Interference mobile app

THANK YOU, U2 & partners, for changing whatever it was that you changed to make this presale the best U2 presale in recent memory, and by FAR. Whereas the last few were harrowing experiences in which TM kept crashing repeatedly over about 90 minutes to purchase even one GA ticket, this time I was in and out in 3 minutes flat. THANK YOU!!! :love:

It came up as none available and then offered regular GA as a substitute, I think its a mistake in the drop down menu option.

That's a relief! I didn't notice the $75 price for RZ until after I bought four standard GAs. Guess I wouldn't complain anyway....

I got four GA for Gillette. I think the whole process took 4 minutes. Awesome!

And with all the fees, it came out to be about $93 per ticket for GAs.

Anybody else not able to search "U2" in the TM mobile app? Nothing comes up when I type in U2. I'm using Android.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using U2 Interference mobile app
There's an update available for the Android app. I was having similar issues till I checked and saw the new update was being pushed. Install it and it should work fine.

It took me all of 10 seconds to purchase 4 GA on my iPhone 5 using the TM Canada app. Running iOS 10.2.1 beta 3. No crashes!

High Five Apple and Ticketmaster!

Sent from my iPhone 9 from the future.

The pricing is fairly stratospheric in the lower bowl. $280 all the way down to 3 sections past the 50 yard line. $155 for rear corners. $100 for back of the stadium.

Plus fees.

I considered row 1 in the 200s near the stage for $100+fees but went GA.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

4 GA's for Gillette in under 5 minutes. No crashes. No problems. About $93 each after bullshit fees. Says tickets will be shipped. I thought all GA's were paperless?

There isn't going to be any problem with the Redhill and GA at any venue on this tour. They're still available and will be until it closes.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Shoot, I let me U2.com subscription laps and had to renew again, so my pre-sale is tomorrow. Really hoping there are some GA's left tomorrow.

Chicago was paperless for GA, unlike Gillette. Fees in total are below...

General Admission Floor. Standing - NO Chairs.
Paperless Ticketing. Delivery method cannot be changed.

Ticket Price: US $70.00 x 1
Facility Charge: US $4.00 x 1
Service Fee: US $13.00 x 1
Additional Taxes: US $0.85 x 1
SUBTOTAL: US $87.85

Tickets/Items: US $87.85
Order Processing Fee: US $5.50
Delivery via: Credit Card Entry - No Charge
TOTAL CHARGES: US $93.35

I don't remember the arena shows having that 'order processing fee', but what can you do? :S

Chicago was paperless for GA, unlike Gillette. Fees in total are below...

General Admission Floor. Standing - NO Chairs.
Paperless Ticketing. Delivery method cannot be changed.

Ticket Price: US $70.00 x 1
Facility Charge: US $4.00 x 1
Service Fee: US $13.00 x 1
Additional Taxes: US $0.85 x 1
SUBTOTAL: US $87.85

Tickets/Items: US $87.85
Order Processing Fee: US $5.50
Delivery via: Credit Card Entry - No Charge
TOTAL CHARGES: US $93.35

I don't remember the arena shows having that 'order processing fee', but what can you do? :S

Awesome. Thanks so much.
I do know that most TM orders have that Order Processing Fee. It's one per order, though, so if you had ordered 4 tix it would have been the same $5.50. But "what can you do?" is right.
Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom