Vancouver #2 Setlist Party: Beat on the Brat!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love technology! So cool! :hyper:

Wish I could change it to landscape though, the Ctrl/Alt thing isn't working :( Bummer

flock of seagulls - i ran
the undertones - teenage kicks
(unknown)
blondie - atomic
ramones - i love you

The only thing with Periscope is, I want SOME level of mystery to remain when I see them! :hmm: Maybe I just won't listen to a stream or watch Periscope? But I also like hearing what's going on. Ugh, I dont know.

It's over a month to my show.....I figure I'll just take a break before then. For now this is pumping me up. Building anticipation :hyper:

The only thing with Periscope is, I want SOME level of mystery to remain when I see them! :hmm: Maybe I just won't listen to a stream or watch Periscope? But I also like hearing what's going on. Ugh, I dont know.

It's over a month to my show.....I figure I'll just take a break before then. For now this is pumping me up. Building anticipation :hyper:

Stop crashing interference!!! :angry:

there is a small video screen on the far end of the big screen

just saw it on zootv33's feed

40 days til Chicago. This is living vicariously for me. I love it. Wouldn't have it any other way.

Bless the invention of livestreaming and social media. I remember all too well lurking during Vertigo. And the buffering nightmares of only 4 short yrs ago. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom